Something I Did to Promote the Site

[quote]EyeDentist wrote:
The car is impressive, but not as impressive as your personal transformation. Great job. [/quote]

Thank you! just posted b4 and after pictures above. Not sure if your name reflects your profession but my father is a dentist as well!

Fucking phenomenal progress man.

BTW…please PM me your address. I promise it’s not so I can murder you and steal that sick car.

Interesting, I must be totally paranoid because I’d never do that! I don’t wear my T-Nation shirt out much anymore alone just because of its similarities to Texas Syndicate. Michigan probably isn’t much worse than Iowa but you know what, it never hurts to err toward the side of caution with that shit.

Kudos on the transformation however, excellent job.

Grrrrreat accomplishment ! ! !
Any example of recents WO?

[quote]hb50p wrote:
Grrrrreat accomplishment ! ! !
Any example of recents WO?[/quote]

The workout I use and modify a lot is called OVT - (Optimized Volume Training). It was featured on the main page way back in 07.

You should be able to find it by searching T-Nation. Other than that I have pieced together things that have worked best for me. In general I check the main page on this site everyday and read what I can and if I find something I like I do it. Recently did the Smolov squatting program because it was mentioned in a article and I highly recommend it. My Squat went up 50lbs.

Diet is really the key when it comes down to it.

[quote]SSC wrote:
Interesting, I must be totally paranoid because I’d never do that! I don’t wear my T-Nation shirt out much anymore alone just because of its similarities to Texas Syndicate. Michigan probably isn’t much worse than Iowa but you know what, it never hurts to err toward the side of caution with that shit.

Kudos on the transformation however, excellent job.[/quote]

Haha ehh I’m not to worried about it. I have no idea what Texas Syndicate is to be completely honest. I have a bumper sticker that says “no fat chicks. Car will scrape.” so I’m more worried about that if anything. I see it as motivation though. If I was never called fat I would’ve never chosen to change. My car to me is just an expression of myself people can love it or hate it doesn’t bother me in the end. And thank you very much for the kind words!

[quote]AustinChase wrote:

[quote]BrickHead wrote:
Christ, to go from 300 pounds to 195 at 8% in two years and then go on to maintain that kind of shape is a huge accomplishment. Congratulations! It’s great you show homage for the company that provided you with the info to get you where you are![/quote]

Thank you! I try to give credit where credit is due. I am currently majoring in Exercise Science and minoring in Nutrition as well so I can pay my experiences forward! [/quote]

Oh cool, I studied the same two subjects in school. Good luck!

Really impressive transformation, man!