Something I Did to Promote the Site

Hey everyone my names is Austin. I am 22 years old and have been an avid T-Nation follower since I was 16. I have never posted anything on the forum. I mostly just stick to reading a lot and absorbing the information that has helped me get to where I am today. At age 16 I was 300lbs.

With the help of T-Nation by 18 I was down to 205 and currently maintain a weight of 195 with about 8% body-fat. Anyways to show my appreciation I put this on my 2004 RX8. My last name also starts with a T so it kind of works many ways.

Pretty cool. Much props on the weight loss brother.

S

Dude, that is sick. Good first post.

Thanks for the kind words. Glad you like it. I have a shift knob that is coming that has the logo engraved as well Ill post a picture of that when it arrives.

RU a transformer?

hahaha no not a transformer. I wish! I changed my picture to one of myself. It took a while to switch though. I suppose I am a transformer in terms of my body. We all are :slight_smile:

Very good. This shows heart.

Christ, to go from 300 pounds to 195 at 8% in two years and then go on to maintain that kind of shape is a huge accomplishment. Congratulations! It’s great you show homage for the company that provided you with the info to get you where you are!

Cool transformation, cool name (my son is Austin too), cool car, cool decal.

Welcome here!

I fucking love RX8s.

[quote]BrickHead wrote:
Christ, to go from 300 pounds to 195 at 8% in two years and then go on to maintain that kind of shape is a huge accomplishment. Congratulations! It’s great you show homage for the company that provided you with the info to get you where you are![/quote]

Thank you! I try to give credit where credit is due. I am currently majoring in Exercise Science and minoring in Nutrition as well so I can pay my experiences forward!

blatant copyright infringement. I’m telling TC

any before/after pics?

The car is impressive, but not as impressive as your personal transformation. Great job.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
blatant copyright infringement. I’m telling TC [/quote]

Lol considering I tell everyone what it is from and I included the tiny “TM” symbol in the corner I doubt he would be angry.

[quote]NikH wrote:
any before/after pics?[/quote]

I can get some up give me a few hours have to go to the gym and then class and Ill post them here.

BEFORE March 2008 (I am in the black shirt.)

Had already begun my weight loss here. This is spring break 2010. I was about 265lbs in this photo.

AFTER March 2010

This is when I had reached my goal in fitness which was a 6 pack haha. I maintain my body right around this weight most of the time. Try to bulk up a little bit in the winter months.

[quote]NikH wrote:
any before/after pics?[/quote]

just posted them should be up shortly!