T Nation

Something from Nothing?

http://news.yahoo.com/physicist-writes-universe-evolved-nothing-160221712.html

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

LOL Push huh?

I posted this in PWI btw. WTF?

Nothin from nothin leave nothin

Ya gotta have somethin

If ya wanna be with me

Evolution is a much a more approachable topic for the average person. Unfortunately the mods destroyed that thread by moving it to PWI.

Not sure how well a cosmology discussion will go here.

Looks like it could be an interesting read.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]TheBodyGuard wrote:
LOL Push huh?

I posted this in PWI btw. WTF?[/quote]

Well, the “in thing” nowadays is to post these type threads in GAL and then wager on how long it takes for the mods to move 'em to PWI.

I won a free all expense paid trip to a Japanese “Girls Looking for American Husbands” resort for my successful bet on the last origins thread. I’m so excited cuz I hardly ever win these type things![/quote]

damnit I want to come too…

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

LOL Push huh?

Well, the “in thing” nowadays is to post these type threads in GAL and then wager on how long it takes for the mods to move 'em to PWI.

I won a free all expense paid trip to a Japanese “Girls Looking for American Husbands” resort for my successful bet on the last origins thread. I’m so excited cuz I hardly ever win these type things![/quote]

damnit I want to come too…[/quote]

Sorry, I only pick one lucky guy per year.

Maybe next time…[/quote]

Put me on the list for " Girls That Want To Walk Funny For A Week " list.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

LOL Push huh?

damnit I want to come too…[/quote]

Sorry, I only pick one lucky guy per year.

Maybe next time…[/quote]

LOL

Hey I can afford my own room!

All theoretical physics does is show us that we really don’t know shit. Having said that, I’m still interested in the stuff and minoring in physics.

Here is the author giving the lecture that inspired the book. Pretty illuminating stuff.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

LOL Push huh?

Hey you sunovabitch, I called it first. lol

Sounds like an interesting read. Will look this one up!

“Something” must exist outside of our known universe to have caused the big bang.