Something for you Weak Guys to Moan About

That’s nuts

This guy rounds his back when he deadlifts too, he needs to drop the weight and reps in the gym and work on form for awhile, maybe submit a video to Rippetoe.

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
This guy rounds his back when he deadlifts too, he needs to drop the weight and reps in the gym and work on form for awhile, maybe submit a video to Rippetoe.[/quote]

Just think of how good Coan could have been if he would have sent in a video years ago. :slight_smile:

Yeah, you could say it’s impressive, but not as much as you guys try to make it.

It’s obvious, he’s specialized in pullups - sarcoplasmic hypertrophy and all that stuff. It’s like saying "Look how strong I am, I can bench 135 lbs for 100 reps. I bet he can’t deadlift shit.

:slight_smile:

Those look like “kroc pullups” to me. I bet he couldn’t do more than 10 REAL ones.

they clearly need to install a pull-up sensor, clearly none of those where legal

Chuck Norris calls this a warm up

Refuckindiculous. Is there anything he’s not good at?

[quote]masonator wrote:
Refuckindiculous. Is there anything he’s not good at?[/quote]

I beat him in Rock, Paper, Scissors the other day.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
masonator wrote:

I beat him in Rock, Paper, Scissors the other day.[/quote]

Did he try the avalanche gambit on you? Seems like it would fit his personality, that would’ve given you a clear advantage if you predicted it.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
masonator wrote:

I bet he wasn’t giving it his all. Konstantinov loses nothing.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
masonator wrote:

LOL!

Just had a look at that guy’s youtube and I think I have found a new hero.

BEAST!