T Nation

Something for Canadians to Really Worry About

No, not your imperialist southern neighbor:

[quote]A mosque asking that Canadian workplaces respect a strict Muslim dress code is at the same time disseminating slurs against Jews and Western societies, and warning members against social integration.

The Khalid Bin Al-Walid Mosque near Kipling Ave. and Rexdale Blvd. serves as the religious authority for eight Somali women complaining to the Canadian Human Rights Commission that UPS Canada Ltd. violated their religious rights at a sorting plant. The mosque, founded in 1990 and serving upwards of 10,000 people, preaches strict adherence to sharia, or Islamic law, and no compromise with the West.

Teachings on the mosque’s website, khalidmosque.com, refer to non-Muslim Westerners as “wicked,” “corrupt” and “our clear enemies.”

Sometimes Jews are singled out.[/quote]

Jews and the West? I could start digging up the Surahs and ahadith relating to Jews and other kuffar, but that would be irrelevant, right? Muslims don’t take them seriously. Don’t worry, the mosque only serves 10,000 people, so Imperialist US of KKKA is much more of a cause for concern, right? Back to sleep.

Irony: The KKK is still a bigger and more powerful organization than these mosques.

However, I also agree that these mosques should be treated with the same disgust we save for organizations like the KKK.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
Irony: The KKK is still a bigger and more powerful organization than these mosques.

However, I also agree that these mosques should be treated with the same disgust we save for organizations like the KKK.[/quote]

Last I heard the klan was only about 5000 strong. Though there was talk of them growing by using the election as leverage.

I do love how he says that. “US of kaykaykaaAAAAYY!”

Not to worry, they’ll find themselves wrapped in bacon soon enough.

That’s how we solve every problem here. With bacon.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:

However, I also agree that these mosques should be treated with the same disgust we save for organizations like the KKK.[/quote]

I need some non-SPLC data that proves this. As far as I know, this mosque alone is bigger than the KKK.

And I don’t want this thread turning into a discussion of the KKK or the US of KKKA.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:

Anti western mosques are funded by the Saudi’s. Saudi’s have shit loads of oil therefore shitloads of money. Sorry bro but I don’t think your statement holds any water.

Couldn’t give a rats ass. Muslims can whine all they want, safety rules are just that. East Indian construction workers have to wear hard hats. East Indian Bikers have to wear helmets. We’ve been through this shit before, Worker’s Compensation Board is pretty strong. Strong enough to start the ban on smoking and make it stick. Tobacco or Oil bring them on>

Meh, who gives a shit? What time does the beer store open?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]Chushin wrote:
From the same article:

[b]Excessive laughter.

This problem is widespread, especially among the youth.[/b]

No wonder Lixy has no sense of humor…

[/quote]

Ya know it’s funny you bring that up because now that you mention it you’re right. I pm’d him the other day and actually told him with some sincerity that I missed him and he never replied.

[quote]Chushin wrote:
From the same article:

[b]Excessive laughter.

This problem is widespread, especially among the youth.[/b]

No wonder Lixy has no sense of humor…

[/quote]

The only time the Ayatollah Khomeini ever laughed (according to one of his sons) was when he was interviewed by Orianna Falaci. He’d never had a woman talk to him the way she did (as an equal, and quite agressively), and he thought it was uproariously funny. I’m sure Allah forgave him for that instance of doing that which is haram.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Ya know it’s funny you bring that up because now that you mention it you’re right. I pm’d him the other day and actually told him with some sincerity that I missed him and he never replied. [/quote]

If you bothered to check, you’d see that I didn’t log in since you sent that PM. Then I came across this thread…

For the record, I’ll transcribe the body of your PM integrally: “You piss me off, but I kinda miss havin ya around.”

I see one possible appropriate response to that: “You should have thought of that before whoring around and sucking other men’s dicks”.

That didn’t last long.

Wow, muslim years and dog years are identical.

I’m still waiting for the shorts-eating video to be posted.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
Ya know it’s funny you bring that up because now that you mention it you’re right. I pm’d him the other day and actually told him with some sincerity that I missed him and he never replied.

If you bothered to check, you’d see that I didn’t log in since you sent that PM. Then I came across this thread…

For the record, I’ll transcribe the body of your PM integrally: “You piss me off, but I kinda miss havin ya around.”

I see one possible appropriate response to that: “You should have thought of that before whoring around and sucking other men’s dicks”.[/quote]

You’re gonna get lashes for that one fer sher.

Ya! First Canadian to post in a thread about Canada whoo!.. Shit it’s 3:30 I’m gunna go to bed.

One thing though… I think religeous freedoms end where “our clear enemies” begins, and your god obviously hates you if he won’t let you wear a hardhat at a construction site (or whatever).

[quote]lixy wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:

I see one possible appropriate response to that: “You should have thought of that before whoring around and sucking other men’s dicks”.[/quote]

That’s hilarious, LMAO!