Someone ID these Sachests!

[quote]winkroar3 wrote:
Why don’t you PM me with your supplier and maybe we can
get to the bottom of this and see if you got scammed.[/quote]

Ok done…any one ever seen these??? Its from a very popular site…

Com’on some one has got to seen these before…

You not bothering to remove the pictures no?

So if they are real, then you are likely to be the last successful delivery in your country as their pictures have been up on the net for a few weeks?

Take the pics down. It is unethical until you KNOW they are fake.

Good point Brook.

[quote] Brook wrote:
You not bothering to remove the pictures no?

So if they are real, then you are likely to be the last successful delivery in your country as their pictures have been up on the net for a few weeks?

Take the pics down. It is unethical until you KNOW they are fake.[/quote]

he doesnt give a fuck about anyone else because hes already got his

Do you think the herb-ish smell from the packets could just be do to the fact that at one time they did contain eucalyptus? What I am wondering is if they don’t just empty out real packages of eucalyptus and fill it with oil.

[quote]BenceJones wrote:
Do you think the herb-ish smell from the packets could just be do to the fact that at one time they did contain eucalyptus? What I am wondering is if they don’t just empty out real packages of eucalyptus and fill it with oil. [/quote]

Well either way - if they are eucalyptus you wouldnt inject them, and if they are contaminated with it you wouldn’t.

If they were ‘emptied out’, then they are 1) not professional and 2)not sterile.

Has the OP spoken to the supplier? Have they advised on which packet is what? Have they commented on the smell, or if they managed to add a scent to a product that is injectable safely?

??

I don’t know, but I really wouldn’t feel comfortable if my order arrived like that. I wouldn’t inject any gear that had a strong perfume like smell.

[quote] Brook wrote:
BenceJones wrote:
Do you think the herb-ish smell from the packets could just be do to the fact that at one time they did contain eucalyptus? What I am wondering is if they don’t just empty out real packages of eucalyptus and fill it with oil.

Well either way - if they are eucalyptus you wouldnt inject them, and if they are contaminated with it you wouldn’t.

If they were ‘emptied out’, then they are 1) not professional and 2)not sterile.

Has the OP spoken to the supplier? Have they advised on which packet is what? Have they commented on the smell, or if they managed to add a scent to a product that is injectable safely?

??[/quote]

Well how I am supposed be sure they are fake? I think they are because they smell. I dunoo I guess I should remove them…? No response from the supplier and its been 3 weeks and 2 tickets submitted, so I decided to post here…you blame me…?

[quote]Cron391 wrote:
Brook wrote:
BenceJones wrote:

??

Well how I am supposed be sure they are fake? I think they are because they smell. I dunoo I guess I should remove them…? No response from the supplier and its been 3 weeks and 2 tickets submitted, so I decided to post here…you blame me…?[/quote]

PM me with the source.