Someone Finally Did Gaga Justice

[quote]Oleena wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
[/quote]

To tell the truth, I’ve spent a lot of time mindfucking both of them.

Hate on Marilyn all yah like, but he’s fucked the hottest women of our time.[/quote]

Wow, you assume a lot dont you. I would suggest thinking before you respond to me.

[quote]Oleena wrote:

[quote]angry chicken wrote:
I would SOOOO fuck the attention-seeking-egg-hatching-crazy-outfit-wearing-wierdness right out of her…

What I mean to say is that I would gut that bitch until she tapped out and had my babies…

She’s just so… FUCKABLE! Can you imagine how much of a FREAK she is? HOLY SHIT! GRRRRR…

I gotta go…[/quote]

For once we’re in complete agreement.

I don’t even care if she has a dick. [/quote]

Wow. We finally found common ground. Who would have thunk it? LOL FFM? (or MMF if she has a dick?)

She is one ugly chick. He is what she really looks like btw.

P.S. her music sucks and she’ll be forgotten in a few years when some other pop tart comes along.

[quote]steadfastred wrote:

P.S. her music sucks and she’ll be forgotten in a few years when some other pop tart comes along.
[/quote]

I totally agree

[quote]Bunny Bench wrote:

[/quote]

I totally agree[/quote]

You’re not going to start giving SAMA advice, are you? LOL :slight_smile:

Lady who?

Who you callin a lady?

Oh Come on “just dance” is pretty catchy, you all haters

I would SOOOO fuck the attention-seeking-egg-hatching-crazy-outfit-wearing-wierdness right out of her…

What I mean to say is that I would gut that bitch until she tapped out and had my babies…

She’s just so… FUCKABLE! Can you imagine how much of a FREAK she is? HOLY SHIT! GRRRRR…

I gotta go…[/quote]

Hate to be the Buzz Killington but I find that most attention whores and talkers are… well, talkers. I can account for two chicks, one being very artsy and “out there”, claiming the most outrageous stuff (painting her shitty pictures with blood and semen), the other one being a huge tease and wannabe freak and both were booooooring and conventional in bed.

Her stylist is trying so hard to be weird and original, that it’s actually very predictable and boring.
Regarding her music, as much as she pisses away her talent in lieu of doing great singing/piano performances like Alicia Keys, one can’t argue with the fact that her run-of-the-mill tracks are very catchy and produce lots of revenue.

^ Here’s some vintage footage of her exhibiting some actual talent. Not a very cash-intensive concept of course…

That BS (not the video that I didnt watch, but the girl) was on the news (Radiocan) which is paid by the taxpayers.When she came on Automatically my brain filtered and blocked the reception of information so I dont know what it was about but I was pissed that they gave her even 1 sec of exposure.

[quote]Bunny Bench wrote:

[/quote]

I totally agree[/quote]

You’re not going to start giving SAMA advice, are you? LOL :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Expand your idea

I don’t like her music but I give her props for her fame. He knows how to push her image thats for sure. She also writes her own songs and is a very good pianist. Iono any musician now a days that is actually a “musician” I just have a hard time hating on.

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:

^ Here’s some vintage footage of her exhibiting some actual talent. Not a very cash-intensive concept of course… [/quote]

Thanks for posting this. I was going to dig up some of her vintage stuff.

Lady Gaga is incredibly talented. It’s not often someone possesses that much talent and learns to play the game at the same time. But it’s difficult to deny her natural talent or her success in marketing herself. When you watch the video of her most simple song (let’s take “Eh, eh” for example) you get a ton of costumes, an atmosphere, something original that you weren’t expecting, and it’s well done, even if it’s weird. She gives you a lot more than you were expecting.

I think her “weirdness” is actually an ingenious ploy to not get squashed into a genre. Think about it, the hip-hop people don’t want her, the techno crowd isn’t going to completely claim her, the classical group definitely isn’t going to have a part in that. So, my 55 year old aunt can listen to her without being labeled as one of those “young hip-hop fans”.

Saying “she’s an attention whore” is hilarious. Of course she wants attention? WTF do you think marketing is?

[quote]Oleena wrote:

I gotta go…[/quote]

For once we’re in complete agreement.

I don’t even care if she has a dick. [/quote]

Wow. We finally found common ground. Who would have thunk it? LOL FFM? (or MMF if she has a dick?)[/quote]

Either way, I’m down.

Lady Gaga is clearly not one of those famous musicians that will be forgotten in a few years. You can tell which ones are [Ke$ha, even Katy Perry], and Gaga is not one of them.

In this day and age if you’re not much of a respected musician you can sell singles but not albums. People who find you songs catchy will buy it, but only fans and people who respect you will buy a whole album nowadays. There are guys now with multiple Top 5 hits and still can’t sell a million albums. She’s probably the best selling albums artist of the past 2-3 years, that should say something.

She’s no flash in the pan.

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:
Regarding her music, as much as she pisses away her talent in lieu of doing great singing/piano performances like Alicia Keys, one can’t argue with the fact that her run-of-the-mill tracks are very catchy and produce lots of revenue.
[/quote]

I think you’re confusing someone having a more “organic” [as opposed to synthetic] sound with having talent.

She’s not wasting away her talent for making songs that involve syths and voice enhancement. And playing a piano and singing doesn’t make you are more pure and respectable artist.

Lady Gaga is talented but that’s with or without songs like that. [Not a fan, though]

I would drink her bathwater with gusto, weird sex for sure.

I would never intentionaly listen to her music,

She will last, Madonna did, don’t see the similarities?.

To the guys who wouldn’t bang her. Let’s say you got a back stage pass and got to meet her in an informal setting, i’d wager you would change your mind. You can’t get that huge by being bland imo, could be wrong.

The attention span of everyone is now much shorter. Madonna thrived long enough because there still wasn’t that much media competition to MTV/Radio. Once the Internet and other alternate media distro methods were created, pop culture has fragmented and continues to get much more diverse. Madonna is known but not like in the past because of this (and because she is scary looking unless photoshoped).

Sure Lady Gaga has some talent. She also had some good plastic surgery and good media PR. She is still very ugly in real life. Many famous people are. They can afford the very best designers, make up and plastic surgery. Go to the beach and you’ll see plenty of women with better bodies and faces so she isn’t special. Most famous chiks are not. Look up “stars without makeup” online and you’ll see. Cameron Diaz is downright scary.

Gaga’s music is catchy. Sure. But the people that really eat this up have shorter and shorter attention spans. Think about Twitter and Facebook and all these other memes. Some other shiny object will be flashed in thier face and they’ll jump and fawn all over it. Lady Gaga will then have to do more and more extreme things as she gets even older, uglier and her music simply fails to impress.

Embrace the fun but Lady Gaga will be a fond memory at high school reunions before you know it. We don’t live in that world where we’ll get another Beatles, at least not in music. Some other artform or media type will produce the new classics.

^That’s all very nice and some of it is even correct, but appeal of the Beatles was VERY immediate, just like any pop star today. What they did was impressive but to make it sound like all or most of their fans were into them for some deep, complex reason is a lie.

The importance of looks for musicians seeking fame is overrated, too. It used to matter more [and so you used to be right], but if anything new media has made it matter less and less.

I think it’s almost important that a female musician not be TOO attractive. If they are, it results in more hate and less respect (“she’s only famous because she’s hot”). Neither Madonna nor Lady Gaga are very attractive compared to Britney Spears, but I think we take them more seriously as a result of that in combination with their weirdness. Their looks being lesser put them in the category of “woman” in our minds as opposed to “girl”.

Lada gaga wears weird shit because she is a MASSIVE gay icon. She has one of the biggest, if not the biggest gay following of any musician on the planet. The whole “shes got a dick” rumor was just a PR stunt to appeal to her boy fan base. I personally don’t think she’s anything special, but one thing is certain, shes the richest current popstar out there and whether she fades away or sticks around, shes already got enough money to not give a fuck about anything.