Somebody Needs to Pay for All My Children

[quote]pushharder wrote:
No, Christine…I think I’m goin’ with the librarian thing.[/quote]

Eh, that’s probably better.

Not nice to compare animals to sludge.

[quote]___ wrote:
Judges can arrest people for not answering a question? Isn’t there something in the Bill of Rights about that?
But anyways you’d think at some point she would have realized that birth control is cheaper than babies.[/quote]

Yes, if you are held in contempt of the court. The judge can put you in for simply being disrespectful. Though it hardly ever happens. You also don’t get sentenced for it, you stay until the judge asks for you to come out. You could tell the judge really hated that lady, and she did deserve it.

So do you think there are any future presidents in that brood…or future felons?

Things should start looking up for her in a few years when her family becomes its own basketball team.

They could be the Tampa Womb Wreckers or maybe the Florida Fallopian Fighters.

I always find it interesting the ones who attack people that criticize people like this. Their defense is always ohhh well this is a small minority of people. However it seems that we hear more and more stories like this.

At some point n time the minority becomes the majority.

[quote]TheBodyGuard wrote:
So do you think there are any future presidents in that brood…or future felons?[/quote]

i hate to admit it but the only successful person i can think of off the top of my head that grew up like that is frank gore of the 49ers.

either way, who knows how theyll end up, i hope for the best.

What kind of a fuck head has 15 kids without having the means to provide for them?

This makes all the single moms trying so hard out there to keep there head above water on their own without any help look bad!

It gives way to the indecent criticisms that linger in the locker room.

The angry hateful assumptions toward others …

While the reality is that a lot of single moms work hard raise their children right and fight for morals and … DREAMS just like every one else.

Being both mom and dad

provider and protector

caregiver and safety net

ALONE.

[quote]Alex Good wrote:
What kind of a fuck head has 15 kids without having the means to provide for them?[/quote]

easy killer, give her some credit for not leaving any of them in a trash can when they were born like a lot of women in her situation do.

[quote]TenashusReslushn wrote:
This makes all the single moms trying so hard out there to keep there head above water on their own without any help look bad!

It gives way to the indecent criticisms that linger in the locker room.

The angry hateful assumptions toward others …

While the reality is that a lot of single moms work hard raise their children right and fight for morals and … DREAMS just like every one else.

Being both mom and dad

provider and protector

caregiver and safety net

ALONE.[/quote]

grew up with a single mom, but i think this is more of an indictment of poverty than of single mothers.

Maybe TLC will give her a show.

I’m sure that people would tune in.

Well, I have 9 and I pay for them.

Granted I see them every other weekend and Tuesday nights…

[quote]2busy wrote:
Well, I have 9 and I pay for them.

Granted I see them every other weekend and Tuesday nights…[/quote]

You have nine kids?

You and Derek need to get together and play some baseball.

[quote]Waylander wrote:
I think its safe to say she is entirely to blame for her current predicament. Luckily natural selection caters for such fuckwits and annihilates them and their genes.[/quote]

Have you watched the movie Idiocracy?

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:

[quote]dshroy wrote:
my speakers are messed up. cliff notes?
[/quote]

Somebody mistakenly posted a link here that should’ve been in PWI.[/quote]

What’s with the obsession about moving threads to PWI? Are you some kind of T-Nation librarian or something?[/quote]

More like a zookeeper. Just trying to make sure the animals stay in their cages.
[/quote]

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:

[quote]dshroy wrote:
my speakers are messed up. cliff notes?
[/quote]

Somebody mistakenly posted a link here that should’ve been in PWI.[/quote]

What’s with the obsession about moving threads to PWI? Are you some kind of T-Nation librarian or something?[/quote]

More like a zookeeper. Just trying to make sure the animals stay in their cages.
[/quote]

?

- YouTube [/quote]

Aaaawwwww…shit…

Oops…

lol