Hey, hi again.
Just wanted to let you know that I have been on my new protocol for just over a week:
T 50mg E3.5 days
AI 0.25mg at the time of the injection
I have felt calmer and I have started to sleep a little better, erections are good and anxiety not as bad. As mentioned before I was having high E2 symptoms with my E2 at 57.
I know it’s very early days but what I don’t want to do is crash my E2 with this protocol. Obviously I have some E2 to clear from my system and I won’t be aromatising any more T with the AI in place ( I think )
I had my bloods taken yesterday and labs should be available next week, I’m not sure how 1 weeks treatment with an AI will show on the labs. Please understand that I had to take the AI as I was in a terrible place, I couldn’t wait another 6 weeks for the lower dose to level things out.
Ideally I don’t want to take the AI.
If you were me, where would you go from here regarding the AI and potentially dropping it,
would you wait to see the labs and go from there or just drop the AI altogether and do things like drink warm lemon water daily instead?
Just for the record, I really don’t want to do EOD shots, 2 a week is enough for me.
I am hoping with new lower dose T more regularly will keep the E2 in check without the use of an AI, I just don’t know when to drop it and if there will be a rebound of E2.
This stuff is far too complicated and I’m tieing myself up in knots - the horror stories surrounding tanked E2 on this forum are really causing me some panic.
Any advice would be appreciated.
(just to add, I enquired about Test Enanthate but unfortunately all that is available to me is the Sustanon 250)