Some Seriously Disgusting Sh*t in Syringe After Aspirating

So I inject my delts ED with slin pins, the last couple of days when aspirating, out comes some disgusting shit into my syringe, anyone know what this can be? I took some photos of it:

What the fff is that?

I have no idea but your nails are clipped way to short.

6 Likes

I have no idea but how the hell did it make thru the needle?

The other question is, why aspirate? It kind of been decided as being unnecessary.

1 Like

With a slin pin you might want to aspirate, no? Sure, a 25g needle is too big to get right up in a little vein by accident, but I would think a slin potentially could get in one good, even if only for part of the injection. I have had an issue with a 27g needle where blood started pooling and I couldnā€™t stop it, so I had to cut the injection short. I was practically done injecting when the blood started pooling, so I didnā€™t really waste anything, but it was definitely going right into a vein at that point if I finished injecting.

Probably not. Breaking a vein isnā€™t injecting into one, and pooling blood virtually guarantees that nothing is going in, the pressure pushing out prevents that. And ease off on the nails man, that looks uncomfortable.

Suppose I pushed back against that pressure. Iā€™m definitely in a vein bc of the blood at that point, so whereā€™s it going? Also, not my nails!:smile::smile:

Youā€™re probably through the vein and on the other side somewhere, or there wouldnā€™t be blood pooling. If you were in the vein it wouldnā€™t pool under the skin until you pulled out.

Lmfao @zeek1414 why do you notice the most random shit ever lol!

SB

3 Likes

Lol I hate super short nails they give you the wierd feeling when you touch stuff. Makes me cringe.

Heā€™s lucky he blurred out the background looks like some sorta industrial bathroom with toilet paper on the floor this is upsetting as well.

3 Likes

Sorry, I meant pooling into the syringe, not under the skin.

Yeah i absolutely hate that feeling when you accidentally clip a nail too short. That feeling when it brushes against your clothes urgh hate it. Any tips on when that happens? @zeek1414

Like do you just ride it out and let them grow again or wear a plaster on that finger?

SB

Any ideas what it might be yet? ā€œOld testosteroneā€ from the previous day?!

Man you gotta put a band-aid on the finger! Or some medical tape and jack up the biotin dose so they grow quicker. Itā€™s the worse canā€™t even properly pick your nose right. You end up walking around with boogers all in your shit and taped up fingersšŸ˜”

1 Like

Ah never thought of a biotin PCT. It makes sense. Yeah losing that ability to pick your nose in the morning and having to use a tissue instead destroys that natural connection you have with yourself. Never trust a person with overly short nails, if they cant feel its too short, theyā€™ll have no feelings whatsoever and will fuck you over in the blink of an eye. The nails never lie.

Come to think of it, that looks like a booger in the syringe and the OP has short nails, Iā€™m connecting the dots here. @zeek1414

SB

2 Likes

it looks like puss

Whenever Iā€™m cutting and feel hungry, Iā€™m going to come back and look at those photos again.

4 Likes

That is pretty strange and gross, the only thing I can think of is if your oil is MCT and some agent that you aspirated caused a coagulation?

I once heard about a report where a guy was in the hospital for chest pains and weakness and his triglyceride count in his blood was so high it had a milky, white composition.

It is subcutaneous tissue; most likely fat.

You should see a pic of the bathrooms in my house, if you send me an email Iā€™ll send you a pic of the sinks in my bathrooms (theyā€™re designed to look likeā€¦ I donā€™t know, but itā€™s curved in a way that our cat sleeps in the sink), I think youā€™ll be very contentā€¦