Some Serious First Cycle Input.

what stack would that be? test/tren?

Tren Ace ED

well tren ace has to be shot ED and tren must be stacked with test as it is a 19-nor compound so they kinda go together like PB+J add in mast if youd like and wham you’re gonna be hard as a rock! I myself have never used tren as it can be very nasty if not careful and there is a lot to know about it so i have waited until now. some people LOVE it some hate it sides can be daunting as well but teh benefits can be amazing

Sounds pretty intense

Tren is great not just for summer or cutting or leaning out or whatever you call. Tren also makes you strong like bull. There is nothing wrong with running Tren Ace ED and having your Test be Cyp or Enan where you only need E3D or twice a week, whatever.
If you consider the rumorhill that so many of the world record breaking powerlifters are hitting 200mg of Tren Ace ED you can see where this is going.

50mg ED usually does the trick. Its the standard entry level dosage the way 500mg of Test a week is. Its enough to see the benefits without seeing the sides, for most. Some poor guys get vicious tren sides with 50mg ED but some can run 100mg ED and nothing.

Having said all that kevy82 you need to look at tren for your second cycle. Not that you can’t do it for your first but you already got your Deca in the mix. Run that if you can figure out your dosing. Next time look at going with the Tren Test combo.
Deca and Tren are both nor19’s. I believe Tren is deca with an extra double carbon bond or vice versa. Remember there’s only one time you want to be on both Deca and Tren at the same time. . . NEVER

Make no mistake though Deca and Test are a fantastic combo

Nice I’m definetely going to put it on my things to consider for my second cycle :slight_smile:

[quote]arthursaxon wrote:
If you use the .5ml slin pins (which I HIGHLY recommend for ED injections), you can accurately measure .22ml.
[/quote]

Art,

Are there slin pins with longer needles? I guess I thought that slin pins were for sub-q injections only. How do you get it deep enough?

Thanks,
Gigunda

[quote]gigunda wrote:
arthursaxon wrote:
If you use the .5ml slin pins (which I HIGHLY recommend for ED injections), you can accurately measure .22ml.

Art,

Are there slin pins with longer needles? I guess I thought that slin pins were for sub-q injections only. How do you get it deep enough?

Thanks,
Gigunda[/quote]

The 1/2 inch pin is long enough if you pin areas with minimal subcutaneous fat. This usually takes glute shots out of the equation unless you’re very very lean.

Sites I have been using include two sites on the calves (lateral and medial), two sites for quads (one on the upper and lower outer quad), biceps, two sites on the delts (front and lateral heads), triceps and outer pecs.

I put the loaded syringe in a heating pad for 15 minutes or so before pinning and haven’t had any problems with excessive soreness at the injection sites. However, I’ve found if the oil is not VERY warm, the soreness will increase considerably, especially in the smaller muscle groups. Learned that lesson the hard way and will not repeat it.

Hope this helps.

Art

So I guess I wont be injecting in my glute?? Because it was my first time, I wanted to inject somewhere easy…

hmmmmm

gigunda wrote:
arthursaxon wrote:

Art,

Thanks,
Gigunda

The 1/2 inch pin is long enough if you pin areas with minimal subcutaneous fat. This usually takes glute shots out of the equation unless you’re very very lean.

Sites I have been using include two sites on the calves (lateral and medial), two sites for quads (one on the upper and lower outer quad), biceps, two sites on the delts (front and lateral heads), triceps and outer pecs.

I put the loaded syringe in a heating pad for 15 minutes or so before pinning and haven’t had any problems with excessive soreness at the injection sites. However, I’ve found if the oil is not VERY warm, the soreness will increase considerably, especially in the smaller muscle groups. Learned that lesson the hard way and will not repeat it.

Hope this helps.

Art[/quote]

[quote]kevy82 wrote:
So I guess I wont be injecting in my glute?? Because it was my first time, I wanted to inject somewhere easy…[/quote]

You could certainly get some larger gauge pins and use them for glute shots. It’s not a bad idea since it would give you an easier shot to break the ice with, and add a site or two to your rotation.

Personally, my lats are so huge I can’t even reach my ass.

That last sentence was pure fiction, but I don’t like glute shots just the same. It’s a pretty painless place to start though, so by all means give it a try if you like.

I used 25 gauge 1.5" pins for glute shots during my first cycle.

Can I still get the .5ml slin pins with larger gauge pins?

I’m hearing conflicting arguments about the frequency of injections needed for sust. Many people are saying that three days a week is sufficient because the other tests within the blend will cover the halflifes after the prop runs out. Hmmm

Also, how can I view your pictures?

Thanks for your help!

You could certainly get some larger gauge pins and use them for glute shots. It’s not a bad idea since it would give you an easier shot to break the ice with, and add a site or two to your rotation.

Personally, my lats are so huge I can’t even reach my ass.

That last sentence was pure fiction, but I don’t like glute shots just the same. It’s a pretty painless place to start though, so by all means give it a try if you like.

I used 25 gauge 1.5" pins for glute shots during my first cycle.

[/quote]

Slin pins don’t come with detachable needles or in larger gauges, so you’d have to get separate syringes and needles in the aforementioned size.

You don’t have sustanon, you have a test blend with different esters in different amounts which includes test acetate, hence the recommendation for ED shots. Recommendations for sustanon do not apply to you.

That being said, pinning frequency is a much argued topic and you are bound to find contradicting statements. You have to look over all of the available information and make a decision for yourself.

Regardless of what anyone tells you, in the end it is your body and your decision.

I don’t have any pictures in my profile, if that’s what you’re referring to.

Art

Ok I’m going to try to find something about sustaplex 325 and the esters and half lives…

Thanks for your help Art, you’re awesome.

This is the breakdown:

30mg/ml Testosterone Acetate
50mg/ml Testosterone Propionate
50mg/ml Testosterone Phenylpropionate
90 mg/ml Testosterone Cypionate
105mg/ml Testosterone Decanoate

yeah it says that on my bottle… know of any good sites that you can reference me to so I can school myself on this stuff?

With the shorter esters in that blend inject EOD at the very least. ED or every 18 hours would be more beneficial.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
With the shorter esters in that blend inject EOD at the very least. ED or every 18 hours would be more beneficial.[/quote]

That sums up your options very well.

ED=Optimal Approach
EOD=OK, but not optimal

I read that sustaplex was designed for cancer patients as a way to only have to take injections monthly because of the different timings of the esters. Wouldn’t this mean that twice a week would be sufficient?

you still wont be utilizing the shorter esters by doing that. You’re not looking to get the same results out of the sust that cancer patients are. Understand that. IT needs to be shot ED or at LEAST EOD