T Nation

Some Quick Advise

i recently hung up the cleats and am trying to get into some skinny boy shape. being an offensive lineman size isn’t as glamourous now that im not playing any more. I really miss the insane amount of TEST in my blood from the glory days of using gear and want to start using test boosters this is what i am thinking so far.

Vitrix+Horny Goat Weed+noNOX9

will this have an adverse effect of me wanting to cut bf%?

thanks all

Oh man…

Have you looked into ANY of those three “Test Boosters”?

I would say you are better off with AAS, but it is clear to me that your understanding of such things is a little limited.

Oh man…

p.s. If you’re trolling me, I will call your mother and tell her you plan on taking enough libido enhancing drugs to maintain a 4 year erection. I’ll do it.

[quote]

p.s. If you’re trolling me, I will call your mother and tell her you plan on taking enough libido enhancing drugs to maintain a 4 year erection. I’ll do it.[/quote]

Have you been spying on me?

check out pubmed. the results will have you laughing. stuff like increased humping from old rats. you can get horny from the herbs but skinnny?? man, you gotta eat right and work out. sorry

horny goat weed ruined my training…couldn’t deadlift with my hyooge schlong

[quote]BiggerthnU wrote:
i recently hung up the cleats and am trying to get into some skinny boy shape. being an offensive lineman size isn’t as glamourous now that im not playing any more. I really miss the insane amount of TEST in my blood from the glory days of using gear and want to start using test boosters this is what i am thinking so far.

Vitrix+Horny Goat Weed+noNOX9

will this have an adverse effect of me wanting to cut bf%?

thanks all [/quote]

Add some HMB in there and you’ll be all set, buddy.