Some Questions...

first off, i want to make it clear that i might start using aas in a years time or so. i believe that i can still make decent strength progress at the moment without additional aid.

however, about a month ago i was offered some dbol by an acquaintance in the gym. i rejected the offer because of said reasons. however, it did get me thinking and i started to read up as much as i could from then on.

from what i gather, the basic first cycle should always be test based, run from a period of 8 to 12 weeks followed by PCT.

my question is, if the purpose of using aas is geared more for recovery instead of gains, would the same protocol be followed? or would several short cycles of 2on/2off, be it with test prop or orals only, be better? or maybe just taking dbol pre-workout indefinitely be just as good?

again, i would like to stress that this is all just theory, hence the lack of specifics like dosing. i like to play around with scenarios in my head before jumping into anything.

thanks in advance!

[quote]dasboi wrote:
or maybe just taking dbol pre-workout indefinitely be just as good?

[/quote]

I wouldn’t recommend it.

As part of a full-fledged cycle, I’ve seen the dbol either through a placebo effect or by the compound itself to be great pre-workout aid. Even better than NO-XPLODE fellers

As part of a full-fledged cycle, I’ve seen the dbol either through a placebo effect or by the compound itself to be great pre-workout aid. Even better than NO-XPLODE fellers