P.P. - 370

DB Incline.

my monstrosity of a sled…

Good pics.

Whats your sled made of?

Is that sandbags?

Cool pics.

You still doing the AD?

Somewhere under that mess is a piece of plywood. Those are Ironmind’s sandbags on top and an old 45. I found that extremely thick rope on the side of the road…someone was throwin it out.

Yup, still doing the AD. Works well with summer, with all the BBQs and such.

I think I misloaded my dumbell in the pic too. I was supposed to be doing 125, but looks like 135 to me.

are you doing push press for the first exercise?

Good work IL!!

You look different. Did you cut weight?

dude…you’re a beast.

how do you like those kono knee sleeves ?

Hey all.

Yes, those are Push Presses for my ME exercise. Usually, I’d do incline or bench variations, but I do occasionally just Press or Push Press.

Yea, I did cut weight. I wrote about it in the AD thread. But, as of right now, I’m 258. Was 287. Got down to 250, then went on the WSSB program and went up to 258. Actually lost a 1/4" off my waist during that time.

I love the TK bands. They are friggin awesome. I wear them for both upper and lower days. Knees have never felt better. Best $40 I ever spent.

I’m gonna try to get some other pics, like ME Lower day and RE Upper…just a pain in the ass to set up the camera and do the lift in time.

I thought you looked lighter, too. Good job and cool pics! How about a shirtless back pic? :slight_smile:

Are you still playing football?

[quote]IL Cazzo wrote:
I love the TK bands. They are friggin awesome. I wear them for both upper and lower days. Knees have never felt better. Best $40 I ever spent.[/quote]

I agree with you. The TK bands are awesome. I highly recommend them. My knees don’t creak anymore after only a month.

Hey Jilly,

Yup, still playing. Going to play in a summer flag league for the hell of it…eh, it’ll be good conditioning.

Shirtless back pic? I dunno, that’s a slipper slope…first a back pic, then I’m oiled up and posing on a stage in a speedo…not that there’s anything wrong with that.

[quote]IL Cazzo wrote:
Hey Jilly,

Yup, still playing. Going to play in a summer flag league for the hell of it…eh, it’ll be good conditioning.

Shirtless back pic? I dunno, that’s a slipper slope…first a back pic, then I’m oiled up and posing on a stage in a speedo…not that there’s anything wrong with that.[/quote]

I played flag football a couple of weeks ago - the moms vs. the 10 y/o’s. It was so much fun, I scored 2 TD’s and threw for a 3rd! I would play every weekend if I could.

Oh, c’mon, with all the scrawny newbies posting pics lately, it’d be nice to see a guy with some meat on his bones… Do it for the vixens :wink: