T Nation

Some People Really Hate Mondays

http://www.break.com/index/office-worker-goes-absolutely-insane.html

if your going to go out, go out in style

thats one way to get fired from your job

I think somebody has a case of the Mondays…

I used to work as a psychiatric nurse on an ITU secure unit and every day was like this :slight_smile:

So: Dude goes apeshit in the cubicle next to you- how would you handle it?

[quote]Otep wrote:
So: Dude goes apeshit in the cubicle next to you- how would you handle it?[/quote]

Haha! Sweet! I never thought of that :slight_smile:

[quote]Otep wrote:
So: Dude goes apeshit in the cubicle next to you- how would you handle it?[/quote]

Smile cause someone else has the balls to do what you always wanted to do!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
Otep wrote:

Smile cause someone else has the balls to do what you always wanted to do!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!![/quote]

Thats only if you’re not the one catching a keyboard to the back of the head…or computer monitor to the chest…lol.

[quote]Otep wrote:

I would apply a rear choke-hold, or perhaps hustle him out of his cubicle before any trouble started.

[quote]ab_power wrote:
Otep wrote:

I would apply a rear choke-hold, or perhaps hustle him out of his cubicle before any trouble started. [/quote]

Good call. Never would I just bleat in that situation. Likely I would pull by my Smith and Wesson and force feed him a lead sandwich.

D

This guy I could choke out, maybe garrote him with a printer cable.

That was awesome but probably staged.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

Thats only if you’re not the one catching a keyboard to the back of the head…or computer monitor to the chest…lol.[/quote]

No shit.

I would let that guy do his thing, up until the point he chucked a full-size computer monitor at the woman next to him.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
That was awesome but probably staged.[/quote]

From what I’ve heard, it’s real, and occurred in Russia, which probably means the Russian police eventually came in and stomped the shit out of him. Fun!

Whoever wouldn’t tackle him and beat the shit out of him is just an internet warrior! I would arm bar him or RNC him, after I put my Tapout shirt on.

Then I would beat the crap out of his girl friend and get a slice of pizza…oh, sorry. Wrong thread.

Here’s a version with sound so you can hear what triggered this:

http://www.break.com/index/crazy-office-worker-audio-recovered.html

Actually, May 23rd was a Friday.

Great video nonetheless.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
That was awesome but probably staged.[/quote]

Agree. Too much standing around from the others. People would either intervene or get the fuck outta there. Besides, security for such an office would have been in there almost immediately.

[quote]eic wrote:

Agree. Too much standing around from the others. People would either intervene or get the fuck outta there. Besides, security for such an office would have been in there almost immediately. [/quote]

I disagree.

As we’ve seen from other videos, “standing around” and staring seems to be the most popular thing to do, when something shocking is occurring.

Security within an office building can often be several floors away. Not to mention the fact that ‘office building security’ is often less than intimidating.

Fake