It's me again... for real though you guys have helped me out a shit ton I'm very grateful.
After researching, I'm left with just a few questions on my upcoming 1st PCT:
1) I am currently in the 2 week downtime between last pin and PCT and have extremely swollen nipples. Can I run 10-20mg of Nolva starting now going into PCT then bump it up to 40/40/20/20?
2) I only did 3 weeks of test c 500/week then tapered to 250/week for 3 final weeks. Since the dose was lowered should I still plan on nolva 40/40/20/20 clomid 100/100/50/50?
3) Still on adex at .5mg e3d. Should I ride that out through PCT then come off the AI?
4) How do I avoid the dreaded estrogen rebound?
5) Is clomiphene more ideal than clomiphene citrate?
6) I plan on riding it out natty for a looong time after this. Any general advice on how to bounce back optimally?