Some PCT Info

HI guys. Would love to get some input. After reading a lot still a bit confused

I am just finishing my first cycle. I did not go crazy the first time.

I did 12 weeks of 300mg Deca and 400 Test and after 12 weeks i am now finishing 3 weeks of $250 test only.

I was wondering what are the chances for deca dick I read so much about and what is the best PCT for that amount if any ?

I did not take any yet.

I do have prescription from my doctor for
HCG NOVAREL
TAMOXIFEN (NOLVA)
AND CLOMID

Can you help me with what my best option from the 3 and the dosage? I read that Nolva and clomid is better for low dosage cycles but not sure when to start taking it.

Thanks in advance …

so, do you take an AI or anything for prolactin?

You say you didn’t go crazy, yet for a first cycle you ran for a total of 15 weeks and went with test and deca.

PCT you could do

Nolva 20mg a day for 6 weeks
clomid 50mg a day for 4 weeks. (not needed but can do it if you want to)
You can blast the HCG if you have not used it on cycle but i am not familiar with this so not going to advise on how to dose it.

As cyco asked did you run anything for estrogen and prolactin curing the cycle?

[quote]pex86 wrote:
You say you didn’t go crazy, yet for a first cycle you ran for a total of 15 weeks and went with test and deca.

PCT you could do

You can blast the HCG if you have not used it on cycle but i am not familiar with this so not going to advise on how to dose it.

As cyco asked did you run anything for estrogen and prolactin curing the cycle?[/quote]

i genuinely do not believe multiple SERMs are neccessary, and for some people, are actually counterproductive…

i’d go with a minimum of 6 weeks of Nolva at 20 mg, tore at 60 mg or clomid at 25 mg. i think the length of time for PCT is more important than the dosage…

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]pex86 wrote:

PCT you could do

As cyco asked did you run anything for estrogen and prolactin curing the cycle?[/quote]

i genuinely do not believe multiple SERMs are neccessary, and for some people, are actually counterproductive…

i’d go with a minimum of 6 weeks of Nolva at 20 mg, tore at 60 mg or clomid at 25 mg. i think the length of time for PCT is more important than the dosage…[/quote]

I agree with that 100%. Cyco can i ask what you would recommend to someone going into PCT that didn’t run an AI on cycle, resulting in high E2 and needing to bring it down?

[quote]pex86 wrote:

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]pex86 wrote:

PCT you could do

i’d go with a minimum of 6 weeks of Nolva at 20 mg, tore at 60 mg or clomid at 25 mg. i think the length of time for PCT is more important than the dosage…[/quote]

I agree with that 100%. Cyco can i ask what you would recommend to someone going into PCT that didn’t run an AI on cycle, resulting in high E2 and needing to bring it down?
[/quote]

i’d use Aromasin, since it will kick in faster and is easier to adjust…

Letro takes a while to build up in the body (a month, i believe). Anastrozole and Aromasin take a week to build up, but the half-life of Aromasin is so much shorter, AND it’s a suicidal AI, which means it shouldn’t cause an estrogen rebound when you come off.