T Nation

Some Idiot Thinks I'm His Friend

So I’m at a bar over the weekend, hitting on some hot chick, and some idiot who must think I’m his friend, comes up to me and poses some dumbass hypothetical situation where 2 clones are lifting weights for 6 months. One clone uses full range of motion and the other does a partial, or something stupid like this, for 5 reps of as much weight as they can. He asks me which clone would be stronger from the halfway point at the end of the 6 months.

I could fucking care less about this question as the chick I’m chatting up is clearly getting annoyed. I tell the guy to find some other jackoff to talk to. But he starts getting all hotted up about the issue and starts yelling at me to answer the question. But I’m still keeping my cool in front of the ladies, yo, so I tell hime “I don’t know and I don’t care. Why don’t you go on T-Nation and ask those guys. They will be straight with you.”

It was too late for saving the convo with the lady - who turned out to be a dude anyway, so it was all good.

DB

Right on cue. :slight_smile:

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
So I’m at a bar over the weekend, hitting on some hot chick, and some idiot who must think I’m his friend, comes up to me and poses some dumbass hypothetical situation where 2 clones are lifting weights for 6 months. One clone uses full range of motion and the other does a partial, or something stupid like this, for 5 reps of as much weight as they can. He asks me which clone would be stronger from the halfway point at the end of the 6 months.

I could fucking care less about this question as the chick I’m chatting up is clearly getting annoyed. I tell the guy to find some other jackoff to talk to. But he starts getting all hotted up about the issue and starts yelling at me to answer the question. But I’m still keeping my cool in front of the ladies, yo, so I tell hime “I don’t know and I don’t care. Why don’t you go on T-Nation and ask those guys. They will be straight with you.”

It was too late for saving the convo with the lady - who turned out to be a dude anyway, so it was all good.

DB[/quote]

Damn you!!!

J/K Good Job

V

nice job there.

[quote]DickBag wrote:
actually i cant remember if it was a dream or not.[/quote]

hahahahahaahahaha

You still didn’t answer my question, DB44.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
You still didn’t answer my question, DB44.[/quote]

I don’t see any question posted ID, or is this some super cool cross thread communication/Stalking going on?

V

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:

It was too late for saving the convo with the lady - who turned out to be a KerleyQ anyway, so it was all good.

DB[/quote]

Fixed

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

I don’t see any question posted ID, or is this some super cool cross thread communication/Stalking going on?

V[/quote]

Ruin a good joke much, Veg?

I was the guy bothering DollarBill44 at the bar.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

V[/quote]

Ruin a good joke much, Veg?

I was the guy bothering DollarBill44 at the bar.
[/quote]

But…but you too don’t even live close to each other.

As I answered in the “other” thread, the guy with the bigger dick wins.