Some humor

Off topic I know, but we all need a good laugh…

JOKES FOR MEN TIRED OF RECEIVING MALE-BASHING JOKES

How many men does it take to open a beer? None. It should be opened by the time she brings it.

Why is a laundromat a really bad place to pick up a woman?
Because a woman who can’t even afford a washing machine will probably never be able to support you.

Why do women have smaller feet than men?
It’s one of those “evolutionary things” that allows them to stand closer to the kitchen sink.

What do you call a woman who has lost 95% of her intelligence?
Divorced.

Scientists have discovered a certain type of food that diminishes a woman’s sex drive by 90%.
It’s called a Wedding Cake.

LMAO!!!

nice job. some of those are a little offensive(the kitchen ones) but I love the wedding cake one!

HAhaha!!!

or how about this one…

Hey Im just a lesbian trapped in a man’s body

I have too add a few more. I’ll warn you right now they are probably lame.

What do you call a women out of the kitchen? Lost!

If there is a smart woman a dumb woman and Santa Claus all in a room with a big pile of money in the center who will get to the money first? The dumb woman, because the other two are make believe. Braahahahah.

There are 3 women trapped on an island and they are having trouble figuring out how to get off the island. One day they find a bottle with a magic genie inside it who will grant them each one wish. The first girl wishes she was twice as smart as she was and then decides to swim from the island to the main land. She gets halfway there and finally drowns. The second girl wishes she was 100 times as smart as she was and constructs a raft and sets out into the water. She makes it very far until a big wave tosses her off her raft and she also drowns. The last girl wishes she was as smart as a man and she walked across the brigde to the main land. Tee hee hee.

Just jokes ladies no hate mail. :slight_smile:

Q: What’s the difference between a slut & a bitch? A: A slut sleeps with everybody, a bitch sleeps with everybody except YOU.

What does a women love best about a man’s business? When he owns it! Better yet, when she gets half of it after a divorce!
Why does a wome have such a huge smile on her way down the wedding aisle? Because she knows she just gave her last hummer.