Some Help Dialing In TRT?

Hey Everyone

27m
187lbs
6ft
10-11%bf

Abused for a while along with some opioid based things. Libido has been a nightmare along with function in and out…

Looking to get back into things and finally checked into a TRT for labs etc…

Wouldn’t mind some members helping me find the “Sweet Spot”

Started TRT at the below date…

I came off Test P ED 50mg

Moved to 200mg Test C

Started taking AI 1mg pill and felt great for couple days.

Then I was hit like a brick wall after 6 days with estrogen sides. Kept with the protocol and sides got worse. Until I couldn’t take it and upped the AI to 2mg… when my second labs came in realized my estrogen was still crashed. At this point we realized its a receptor issue. Ive been taking way to high of test for so long and suppressing estrogen so hard I needed to just deal with the sides while my body responded.

So for the last 4 weeks I have taken no AI and using rolaxifine for nipple sensitivity and puffy nipps

Last 3 days I’ve felt sluggish and sexually uninterested and Premature when I do function

So 24 hours after my injection Wednesday … I took .25mg of AI … I’ve read 22 is the sweet spot and I was at 34…

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

5/24/19

T <1600 ( estimated 2700 )

Estradiol - <19

6/26/19

T 1453

SHBG 15.50

Estradiol - <19.9

8/7/19

T 1092

SHBG 37.4

Estradiol - 34 ultra sensitive test

This has been dispelled. Pay no attention. Its the Test/E2 ratio that counts

There is a TON of info here about E2 and the role it plays in erections and libido. My own labs are here and I’m doing great.

3 Likes

Like studhammer said, ditch the AI. ALL of your sides are due to crashed E2. If your T is over 2000 your E2 should be over 100.

1 Like

Hey NH_Watts

I posted my new test levels above

My latest test was the following

8/7/19

T 1092

SHBG 37.4

Estradiol - 34 ultra sensitive test

Hey Studhammer

Thanks for the reply -

I am just trying to find a starting point. - lowering test to TRT levels and then trying to dial in to find the ratio that works. Was hoping for a “good starting point” I guess haha. I figured the 22 would be a great point then work my way from there.

With having low estrogen and high sides things have been difficult. Just trying to be in normal ranges, then find a range that is best for me I guess.

So I agree with what your saying - just trying to find the best way to achieve exactly what your saying.

I’m perplexed why your SHBG is seeing such a massive fluctuations, one minute you have healthy SHBG and the next low SHBG. You should run a thyroid panel, Free T3 the main active thyroid hormone drives every organ including the livers production of SHBG.

Regardless of your SHBG levels you seem to be having difficulty controlling estrogen, you need to dose more frequently. You need to stop this madness that is the estrogen sweetspot, this will only screw you in the end.

You don’t block estrogen, you adjust your dosing frequency and allow you body to balance everything out. It seems a lot of guys treat estrogen like some evil hormone that needs to be squashed quickly which will negatively affect libido, mood and joint health.

You’ve experienced low estrogen and it’s miserable, so stop blocking estrogen and adjust your dosage frequency.

What’s your protocol? How often do you pin? Dose? Etc.

When I started TRT it was

200mg Test C 1x a week
1,000HCG 1x a week

Just Started new regiment this Wednesday
180MG Test C x1 a week
1,500HCG 1x a week
.25 AI 24 hour after injection

Also I got Gyno while being crashed on e2… im really not trying to grow tits and make a situation worse when I can get my estrogen up and not grow tits… because it is crashed. I understand SERMS do not fix estrogen… it is a temporary thing.

Systemlord

SHBG was low and I was told it needed to be higher and the HCG along with test would do that. SO I think climbing estrogen because I did ditch the AI plus I was doing 1,000HCG and moved to 1500 last two weeks.

I would pin more often, at least twice weekly. Why are you using HCG? for fertility or aesthetics? Most of us don’t use it at all if were are done making babies. It can cause some unwanted sides. Drop the AI and opt for a SERM. It will protect against gyno and allow the benefits of E2 to work

I can try to pin more often. I am going in currently so ill check with them. Shouldn’t be an issue

Using HCG because yes I’d like kids and when I first checked in they were really worried about my ability to do so.

The AI was dropped until I got my last lab report at 34 and the doc said based on how I was feeling I probably needed to come down just a little.

As I mentioned I started to feel negative estrogen sides again for the past 3 days and think that I may have hit my personal high estrogen ceiling…

I have a serm and have been using that while my estrogen has been climbing the past 4 weeks. Previous to 3 days ago libido was getting better and I felt better… So I me and the doc thought it may be time to reintroduce AI at the lowest dose possible… .25 which I did this week.

This is a big NO, TRT decreases SHBG. I don’t know who told you TRT and HCG increases SHBG, you would do well to ignore them because they don’t know what they are talking about.

In my experience this AI dosing game always ends with low or crashed estrogen, this drug was design to crush estrogen in women with breast cancer.

If you’re not looking to have kids right now, HCG is unnecessary, when you’re ready for kids, then use HCG. You can also add FSH injections, this work very well when HCG isn’t enough to get the job done.

1 Like

You need to be pinning yourself. Probably paying a premium for some nurse to jab you in the ass. @systemlord is a big advocate of ED pinning of very small amounts. I pin twice/week and just divide my dose in 2. One thing we all realize is that everybody is different and needs to learn what works best for them.

We’ve also found out that most Docs follow some old ass protocols and the patients suffer. You have to be proactive and be flexible in your treatment

looking to do it next year

Money isn’t really an issue.

That is why I liked the test P because I found less side effects originally.

Im just trying to move into something stable here, something that is consistent and I can get a true base to work with.

SO

essentially I should let my estrogen climb until what? until I feel incredible?

I started feeling shitty last 3 days… just power through until its really shitty?

Its because you went from a short ester to a long ester. Your TT levels were high and then they bottomed out. It takes 6 weeks for the long ester to accumulate T in your body.

So you feel bad cause you basically stopped taking T.

I would have blended the 2 for a while, and then pulled the prop.

2 Likes

As a side note, I actually like blending my enanthate with some prop. Just did a shot of it about 10 minutes ago.

It is called the poor mans sustanon :slight_smile: However I do not suggest guys use blended esters when they first start TRT. Once you have a good dialed in program with a single ester, then you can experiment because if things don’t go as planned you have something tried and true to fall back on.

2 Likes

lol I understand… im looking for the “fall back” haha… mine currently doesn’t exist

1 Like

Stability comes over time without constant adjustment. Believe, me I have been where you are and I tried everything under the sun. I was running Test and adex until I read everything @physioLojik wrote on the subject. Thats when I dropped everything while cruising and run nolva (a SERM) when blasting.

He doesnt frequent the forum anymore but he is a trained endo TRT doc who also happens to be a juicing bodybuilder. A rare combo. Search for his post: AI Preachers