Some Guy Deadlifting 900lb. in Training

Kevin hit this one this past Monday, October 13. No deadlift suit on this one either.

I’m pretty sure that dude used to sell one of my friends pot in high school (seriously lol)

sick accomplishment.

…Dude is a BEAST not many people can make 900lbs look relativly light

That’s the Kevin we all know and love! Way to go!!

On the the 13th no less…so much for superstition! :slight_smile:

thats impresssive

Very cool.

dude…

Kevin knee could very well chase down Andy Bolton for the title of highest deadlift in a competition. Just fix the hitching. He certainly has the ability.

I can’t believe he’s younger that me. Crazy strong kid.

Great video. Still remember the guy when he came out on mtv.

The sissy used straps, his form is terrible, and he hitched at the top.

/sarcasm

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

/sarcasm[/quote]

Yep, I know this was sarcastic, but still, you should see how much he’s able to lift without straps.

[quote]duffyj2 wrote:
DoubleDuce wrote:

/sarcasm

Yep, I know this was sarcastic, but still, you should see how much he’s able to lift without straps.[/quote]

Hah! A lot I’m sure. Only I don’t know that he’d be able to use an overhand grip and that could make a difference.

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
Great video. Still remember the guy when he came out on mtv.[/quote]

Yep. He just graduated from ASU also. (I believe) WSM Finalist too…this dude could do a lot, I hope he goes far. (as if he hasn’t already)

First time with 903…

Second time with 905…

You can never be exact with timing stuff on Youtube, but it looks like this most recent run with 900+ took him about half the time.

Amazing what you can accomplish in 2 months of training, especially at that level.

Kevin is CRAZY. Look at his training. No Off Days.

http://www.marunde-muscle.com/kevin_nee_interview.html

I gotta say, that he’s doing 900 in TRAINING is a big deal. I think Konstantinovs rarely goes that high and that Bolton does most of his heavy pulls from blocks.

Christ, was Michael J. Fox working the camera? So damn shaky! Anyways that is really impressive and I do remember him from MTV

Fuck that looked easy. He hitched but he didn’t even have to. Monster pull.

[quote]RhodyLift916 wrote:
Christ, was Michael J. Fox working the camera? So damn shaky! Anyways that is really impressive and I do remember him from MTV[/quote]

Yup. He did a “True Life” episode. Awesome episode - it was great watching how much he eats. Really made me rethink my nutrition.

I really wish I could find it online somewhere. I’ve been looking for a few months.

Might be a stupid question, but I presume hitching would not be allowed in a powerlifting meet?

[quote]Cprimero wrote:
Might be a stupid question, but I presume hitching would not be allowed in a powerlifting meet?[/quote]

Nor would the wraps. But in strongman both are allowed.

Where did this guy get the conditioning to deadlift twice every three weeks and still work with that kind of intensity?