T Nation

Some Freakishly Strong Kids

Says the video was taken down, but the comments below are funny.

You motherfucker.

CS

I’ve seen the older kid in videos before, but I didn’t know he was from Galati (I was there before on business; nice town, hot women).

I love the way some of the comments scream child abuse and such things as “they need to be normal!”

No, fuck head, just because YOU want them to be normal, doesn’t make them normal. These kids obviously aren’t normal, so stop trying to stifle shit they seem to be enjoying and are freakishly good at.

I hope they don’t discover videogames.

Are the people commenting joking when they say they can see a harness?

[quote]polo77j wrote:
I love the way some of the comments scream child abuse and such things as “they need to be normal!”

No, fuck head, just because YOU want them to be normal, doesn’t make them normal. These kids obviously aren’t normal, so stop trying to stifle shit they seem to be enjoying and are freakishly good at.[/quote]

If they were normal they would be obese by now.

Lol at the comment about the father feeding his sons Muscle Milk every morning. Hilarious stuff.

And for those complaining about the boys training, I wonder what their thoughts would be regarding young gymnasts. Some start as young as 3 years old.

Damn them people is ig’nant

I would only be concerned if the dad is using really heave weights and what that might do to the growth plates in the kids. But if its like the exercises shown in the video then good for him. I too think the commenters talking about abuse need to take a big glass of STFU.

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

No, fuck head, just because YOU want them to be normal, doesn’t make them normal. These kids obviously aren’t normal, so stop trying to stifle shit they seem to be enjoying and are freakishly good at.[/quote]

If they were normal they would be obese by now. [/quote]

HA HA HAA HAA : oh we can laugh but sadly gasm is correct !

[quote]ZombieLover wrote:
I would only be concerned if the dad is using really heave weights and what that might do to the growth plates in the kids. But if its like the exercises shown in the video then good for him. I too think the commenters talking about abuse need to take a big glass of STFU.[/quote]

Heavy weights would do nothing to the growth plates, unless they dropped the weight on their growth plate and damaged it. Anyway these kids wouldn’t be able to handle heavy weights.

If you’re concerned about them stunting their growth, then why are you not concerned about kids who play football. That sport causes a lot more injuries and damage to growth plates than weight lifting.

Those kids are future gold medalists for gymnastics.

[quote]Waylander wrote:

[quote]ZombieLover wrote:
I would only be concerned if the dad is using really heave weights and what that might do to the growth plates in the kids. But if its like the exercises shown in the video then good for him. I too think the commenters talking about abuse need to take a big glass of STFU.[/quote]

Heavy weights would do nothing to the growth plates, unless they dropped the weight on their growth plate and damaged it. Anyway these kids wouldn’t be able to handle heavy weights.

If you’re concerned about them stunting their growth, then why are you not concerned about kids who play football. That sport causes a lot more injuries and damage to growth plates than weight lifting.[/quote]

I’m not willing to go head to head on the dangers of lifting weights for kids, I’m not nearly qualified for that argument. I just remember hearing about some physicians concerns with weightlifting and hurting kids and as a parent I was a little concerned. It could be that the doctors warnings were like the warnings for saccharine; where they warn about the cancer problems, but you need to ingest a shit load of saccharine before it actually happens.

[quote]killerDIRK wrote:

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

If they were normal they would be obese by now. [/quote]

HA HA HAA HAA : oh we can laugh but sadly gasm is correct !
[/quote]

Nice video.

Glad to see some positive comments below the article, but would like to have seen a lot less negativity.

I found the comments about how muscular the kids are and that their dad is giving them steroids particularly amusing. Both kids are clearly physically fit, and they appear to be having a lot of fun. Are they more muscular than most children their age? Obviously, but they are FAR FROM HUGE! I’ll never understand why so many people criticize those who have the motivation and discipline to get things done.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Says the video was taken down, but the comments below are funny.[/quote]

I just watched it.

They are so cute! GOOD FOR THEM. Gymnasts train just as hard, probably more so what’s the harm? at least they aren’t sitting around playing video games and weighing over 150 pounds.

Haile Gebrselassie, who has run the fastest marathon ever: 2 hours, 3 minutes, 59 seconds, ran over 6 miles to get to school and over 6 miles to get back home, barefoot, with his books in his hand from age 6 into his middle teens.

There is a documentary on him called “Endurance” that I watched about 10 years ago. After school, he had work on the farm to do. I believe it stated his round trips to get water for his family and his dad’s livestock was about 3 hours, but I can’t remember for sure. He traveled on foot of course. I would like to see the average American parent’s reaction if they learned of Gebrselassie’s childhood. I am not a parent, so it would not be fair for me to make comments on how to raise little crumb snatchers.

Gebrselassie appears to have done alright for himself, though:

http://www.iaaf.org/athletes/biographies/country=eth/athcode=8774/index.html

Before anyone gets upset, the crumb snatcher reference was a joke.

It is always interesting to see things like these kids. Make me wonder how much potential remains untapped in the human body. Will definitely be interesting to see where these 2 end up.