Some Drunk Guy Walked Into My Apartment...

[quote]law8 wrote:
looks like he had far too much fibre in his diet.[/quote]

LMFAO!

[quote]doogie wrote:
Glad everything is ok.

You handled things better than I probably would have.

I was once in a motel room before the time of cell phones and a drunk with a freaking key to my room barged in.(Indian owned hotel, drunk Indian guy with key).

I was asleep at the time and it scared the shit out of me. I grabbed the phone (closest thing to the bed) and threw it at the guy and missed. Then we just stared at each other for an eternity while I realized I was naked and had no way to call 911. He eventually backed out of the room.[/quote]

HAHA I lold hard at this story.

Interesting Story seeing how people are here telling their own.

This happened about 6 years ago now. My buddy works in Boston and lives on the outskirts. He had basically just moved in to this place and started his job. So the unimportant part is that about 5 of us went out on the town drinking. For whatever reason we all got unbelievably smashed.

Anyways we all ended up splitting up by the end of the night and my buddy (loopy) was soo shitfaced that he got into a fight with one of our other friends. The other friend ended up hailing a cab for loopy and left.

Apparently Loops told the cab driver the correct street but instead of house number 18 the dude dropped him off at 8. He was soo shitfaced that he just walked into this house. And passed out on these strangers couch.
Cops got called and all that shit but the crazy thing is is that the homeowner said that he heard Loopy break in and took his shotgun to see what was the matter. Said that he almost blew my buddy away because he was basically stumbling around the guys living room which resembled what a burglar looks like when he’s rummaging through your shit. But loopy fell on the couch and instantly passed out and the guy figured out he wasn’t a burglar.

Dude could have died just for being a drunk idiot. Funny thing is that didn’t really slow down his drinking habits.

OP it’s really a good thing you didn’t have your guns on you. You probably would have a heavy conscience if you killed a drunk guy.

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:
Interesting Story seeing how people are here telling their own.

This happened about 6 years ago now. My buddy works in Boston and lives on the outskirts. He had basically just moved in to this place and started his job. So the unimportant part is that about 5 of us went out on the town drinking. For whatever reason we all got unbelievably smashed.

Anyways we all ended up splitting up by the end of the night and my buddy (loopy) was soo shitfaced that he got into a fight with one of our other friends. The other friend ended up hailing a cab for loopy and left.

Apparently Loops told the cab driver the correct street but instead of house number 18 the dude dropped him off at 8. He was soo shitfaced that he just walked into this house. And passed out on these strangers couch.
Cops got called and all that shit but the crazy thing is is that the homeowner said that he heard Loopy break in and took his shotgun to see what was the matter. Said that he almost blew my buddy away because he was basically stumbling around the guys living room which resembled what a burglar looks like when he’s rummaging through your shit. But loopy fell on the couch and instantly passed out and the guy figured out he wasn’t a burglar.

Dude could have died just for being a drunk idiot. Funny thing is that didn’t really slow down his drinking habits. [/quote]

I remember a similar story from college. We were throwing a huge banger, as per norm. Usually we keep tight watch of the door to keep the unwelcomes out and the drunk kids in. One kid got out, probably to pee, and ended up passed out in the living room of a neighbor. Kid almost got his ass shot.

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:
OP it’s really a good thing you didn’t have your guns on you. You probably would have a heavy conscience if you killed a drunk guy.[/quote]

x2

All’s well that ends well though. Good story.

Theuofh, please keep us informed of any updates. I’m especially interested in what kind of lawsuit this guy is going to try to bring against you.

We had drunks wonder into our house and pass out on the couch when I was in college on more than one occasion. We just let them sleep it off and even offered them breakfast in the morning. I’m sure my attitude would have been different if I had a family at the time or had been attacked by intruders in the past.

I once had a squirrel gnaw through the screen door and get into the house to eat my cat’s food. That was the only burglar ever in my home. Amazing story, I know.