Some comments?

Hi guys and gals,

I highly appreciate and respect everyone’s comments here esp. Tampa-Terry, Patricia and others, and was wondering if you guys would take a look at my post and give me some advice in the Photos forum “Need some serious advice (long!)” thread? I apologize if this is a cross posting. Thanks, I really appreciate it.

Hi sooby, I noticed that Patricia gave you some advice on the other thread, to reduce the number of exercises and concentrate on a few big basics. I agree; I think your workout shows your suffering from “information overload.” The Anti-Bodybuilding Hypertrophy routine seems to have a lot of fans. You perform only a couple exercises each workout. This routine should give your body a nice change from your current one.

As for your diet, I strongly recommend eating more real food. I don’t progress well if I drink shakes all the time. One of John Berardi’s rules for eating is “Eat real food. Don’t subsist entirely on shakes.” Some real protein sources are probably even cheaper than protein powders, too. And eat lots of different vegetables too.

Hopefully Tampa-Terry will show up and give you some “real” nutrition advice. :wink:

It’s great to see a fellow musician lifting weights. Keep tweaking and trying!