Somatotropin

Any one known anything about this stuff? I heard it was horseshit, seems to have decent advertising and makes some pretty strong claims. Whats the general concensus you t-heads?

I grew up on a farm. Bovine somatotropin definitely makes cows give more milk, so if you need more milk for your bulk, inject those bessies. Seriously though, If you are talking about Somatropin, it is an injectable human growth hormone.

As I understand it, using for five months or so will create the effects of a second growth spurt, with diminished effects depending on how old you are when you first use it. It is superior to anabolics in that it is identical to Growth hormone found in the body, rather than imitating natural androgens. So in other words, no gyno.

If used excessively, it can cause growth in soft tissue and cartilage, giving you the facial features of the pituitary giants you see in the Guiness books,(like that giant from Big Fish) It is also expensive as all hell, I’ve looked into it, and once you go off it, your body may have trouble producing a normal amount of GH on its own.

I googled it and in wikipedia it just stated that somatotropin is just a different pronunciation. That its still the same chemical as somatropin. And it states that yea, it has those effects on cows. I dunno, this is a strange topic. Strange that no-one else has anything to say about it. Someone has to know something…

[quote]Tulkastaldo wrote:

As I understand it, using for five months or so will create the effects of a second growth spurt,[/quote]

And if you have any sort of tumor growth which has begun, or something of that nature that you might be susceptible to, that too will grow much faster.

There’s no free lunch boys.