T Nation

Solid Trainer in Tampa, FL or Online

Anyone know of any solid trainers in Tampa, FL or online that are taking new clients? I need like 3-6 months of direction/accountability.

I’m not very good at evaluating my imbalances and I have some nagging issues that I’m not sure how to resolve (which I think stem from these imbalances). Add on top of that I travel a lot for my job all across the world, so developing a consistent program has been extremely difficult for me.

-Z

PM me your credit card info, and we’ll go from there :wink:

Have you tried google?

Dude Tampa has a very large BB and PL population… What are your goals, I am from south Florida and have several friends in that area that would let you lift with them no big deal. You do not always have to straight up look for a trainer, many times just ask the biggest guy at your gym what he did and he will usually help you out.

I know a great guy in the Orlando area if youre willing to commute…otherwise I guess that’s not much help…lol

I’ve used Google, but if you look on the internet, everyone is the best trainer in the world. I’d rather have some personal recommendations if possible.

The other reason I’m looking for a trainer is I travel a across the world for my job, so there’s no such thing as a “routine” for me b/c the equipment I have access to is always changing. If I was just home, it’d be another story. Hopefully I’ll be moving on to a new job soon.

@Achilles: I’d like to take you up on that offer, but the next time I’m home in Tampa for more than 5 days is in June hah. Mind if I PM you sometime and see if you could get me in contact with them?

Z

Achilles of war. I am in south florida where about are you?

What type of trainer you looking for? I am in Tampa, and have a buddy who mostly trains cyclists, but knows nutrition like nobodys business. Also does a whole lot of online training for people who are not local…

[quote]ZJStrope wrote:
The other reason I’m looking for a trainer is I travel a across the world for my job, so there’s no such thing as a “routine” for me b/c the equipment I have access to is always changing. If I was just home, it’d be another story. Hopefully I’ll be moving on to a new job soon.
[/quote]

What names did you find on google that you recognized? Lots of people on here have given props to their trainers, coaches, and prep consultants. Several even pen articles on a regular basis.

S