Solid Bench Workout

Here is this weeks Bench Press Workout.

The best bench workout I have done in a LONG Time!
I am very thankful to finally have a solid bench workout!

All lifts were Reverse Band Bench Pressing.
505x2 reps
525x1 Reverse Band 2 Board Bench Press
550x1 Reverse band 2 Board Bench Press

Have a great day!

nice work!!!

Amazing with no lift off.

i would put the board under your shirt when you bench with no board holder, and move the pins up when do board work.

Nice work again!!!

Those videos of yours just make me want to try to “max out” with the help of a squat rack like you just do. The gym I go right now have 3 squat racks and they’re always unoccupied. In that regared, if you have any advices for me, it would be appreciated :D.

Good job, I love the home gym you train in in that video. How much did you spend and where did you get the stuff?

[quote]jackreape wrote:
nice work!!!

Amazing with no lift off.

i would put the board under your shirt when you bench with no board holder, and move the pins up when do board work.

Nice work again!!![/quote]

Thanks jackreape

I appreciate the comments and ideas.
I may use them in the future.

Have a great day!

Nice BPG.

Here’s a suggestion. Put some cross supports on your boards. That is, make them look like the capital letter I. I did this since I often train alone too. Some 1x8 or 1x12 ought to be fine. But it will eliminate the board from moving at all.

Nice lifts though. We have virtually the same strength level so much respect to you. I’m wondering if you ever compete and/or use a shirt.

[quote]xWILLx wrote:
Those videos of yours just make me want to try to “max out” with the help of a squat rack like you just do. The gym I go right now have 3 squat racks and they’re always unoccupied. In that regared, if you have any advices for me, it would be appreciated :D.[/quote]

Thanks for the reply Will

Go grab an used flat bench,put it in the rack,set the pins and go for it.
You will do well and you will be very safe.

Hope that helps.

[quote]matrick wrote:
Good job, I love the home gym you train in in that video. How much did you spend and where did you get the stuff?[/quote]

Thanks matrick

I really don’t know how much I have spent.
It has been a collection of things I have boughts over the last 10 years or so.

I just look for equipment that would be useful then purchase it. I look online and in catalogs/brochures for the equipment I need.

Unbelievable strength BPG!

I love your vids, no bs, just heavy lifting and great attitude!

With the board press - have you tried wearing 2 t-shirts and slotting the board between?

[quote]sapasion wrote:
Nice BPG.

Here’s a suggestion. Put some cross supports on your boards. That is, make them look like the capital letter I. I did this since I often train alone too. Some 1x8 or 1x12 ought to be fine. But it will eliminate the board from moving at all.

Nice lifts though. We have virtually the same strength level so much respect to you. I’m wondering if you ever compete and/or use a shirt.[/quote]

Thanks sapasion

I appreciate your ideas.
I compete in the 220 lb class with USA Powerlifting and NASA. I usually wear a Titan Fury.

[quote]dan81 wrote:
Unbelievable strength BPG!

I love your vids, no bs, just heavy lifting and great attitude!

With the board press - have you tried wearing 2 t-shirts and slotting the board between?
[/quote]

Thanks dan81

No I hadn’t considered wearing 2 shirtsbut that is a good idea.

Thank you and Have a great day!

Nice. What’s your comp max in that fury? I’m between the 220 and 242 myself which does mean I’m a 242 unless I diet down. One fed’s state record is 501 for the 220. I’m very tempted by this as I think I’m close. Probably switching over the the Metal IPF king presser myself. I ordered one actually, totally did not fit. Only problem was I was on the verge of gearing up again, [not PL gear]. I suppose I could give the APF a try and learn the double ply gear but that’s a commitment in its own right.

I’ll follow your progress with great interest.