Softgel Liquid

So, I can’t swallow pills. Whatever. I usually just slice open various softgels and plop the liquid into a shake. Obviously I won’t be getting everything, but is there any adverse effects to doing this? Other then being a pussy for not being able to swallow pills?

Sounds to me like you already know what you need to do.

Do you have some medical reason for not being able to swallow pills?

Or do you just choose not to?

reminds me of the time when I was a kid. I had to take some advil and couldn’t swallow pills at the time. BTW- advil does NOT taste good

I’m sure it’s psycological in nature. I really do not know why. I just can’t swallow the damn things. My tongue or my mind, just doesn’t allow myself to swallow a pill. Even while masking a pill within food my tongue will mentally separate it from the food.

I still want to be able to get the nutrients in my softgell pills, so I was curious if there were any adverse effects to removing the liquid from the pill.

I had a similar problem when I was ten. The problem was that the pills I was taking were huge in ratio to my mouth and I was afraid of choking on them. Just take them one at at time with a huge amount of water or a preferred liquid. Its definatley psychological.