T Nation

Sock It To Me

Wow crazy tronsformation for just 2 years, juicing or not, for 19 years old that’s really impressive.

Is this just a workout for fun kind of thing, or do you hope to compete one day?

Look at the front double bicep shot.Check out the insertion length in the forearm bellies.Reminds me of a certain mr Viator,who used to cause a stir a few years ago.Drugs or no drugs,OP if you are, then honestly you dont need them.Gods been very kind to you,good luck.

[quote]pwrbarboy wrote:
Thanks man!
And the only “un-natural” thing I took was a month cycle of legal ph’s. It was just to get me out of a slump I had due to the inability to eat correctly during my first few months of college… I had lost about 7 lbs.
Other than that I haven’t done anything other than standard nutritional supps.

And stat-wise:
Bench- 315x4
Deadlift- 405x6
Squat- 425x5

I don’t know what my one rep max is.[/quote]

well find out. Me (and probably Uber) want to know lol. Just don’t hurt yourself.

roids or not, he had to EARN that body! Nobody came along and just handed it to him!!!

Well I’m pretty sure I’ll compete one day… not sure when, but I may as well give it a shot.

And yeah, most people say what superthrustjon said, and that’s fine with me. I tell people exactly what I take, but if they don’t wanna believe it, that’s cool. Honestly though, I would be extremely foolish of me to be cranking juice into my system at 19. I have nothing against steroid use, but if I’m gonna use, I’m gonna wait a few years.

Haha, well alright, thanks… I’ll see what I can do.

[quote]pwrbarboy wrote:
well find out. Me (and probably Uber) want to know lol. Just don’t hurt yourself.

Haha, well alright, thanks… I’ll see what I can do.

[/quote]

thanks.

You gained 65 lbs in 2 years?

Good job seriously. You probably worked your ass off, but I can’t help thinking that there must be some good genetics in that too.

Gave u 9

Congrats on the hard work, you earned it

Really good work! You must work really hard and have massive potential. Congratulations!

Thanks all!

Austin_bicep, your right, It’s my fault that bodybuilding is not a mainstream sport. It has nothing to do with the fact that it makes for a horrible spectator sport (which is how sports make money), but your right, superthrustjon on T-Nation forums is to blame. lol. No where did i take away credit from the physique he built. It’s great, I wish I looked like him, i just think something else is behind it besides mom and pops good genes.

I can’t believe you guys can see that before and after picture with only 2 years in between and believe it’s all natural.

[quote]superthrustjon wrote:
Austin_bicep, your right, It’s my fault that bodybuilding is not a mainstream sport. It has nothing to do with the fact that it makes for a horrible spectator sport (which is how sports make money), but your right, superthrustjon on T-Nation forums is to blame. lol. No where did i take away credit from the physique he built. It’s great, I wish I looked like him, i just think something else is behind it besides mom and pops good genes.

I can’t believe you guys can see that before and after picture with only 2 years in between and believe it’s all natural.[/quote]

nah it’s your mindset bro. Ya some guys are natural and others aren’t, but the majority of people who don’t lift think that anyone w/ some muscle is on roids. People like you deter others from lifting as they are now under the impression that the only way to get “big,” is to use roids. This guy says he’s natural, I’m going to believe him because I like to put faith in people, and it would be very nice to see someone who succesfully developed his body without chemical assistance. Obviousled your physique is not as good as his because you said “I wish I looked like him,” but don’t blame it on chemical assistance because you haven’t achieved what he has.

EDIT: No where did I say it was solely your fault either. i put you into a larger group of narrow minded individuals who quite frankly have no right to accuse others of things they have no idea about in the first place.

Thanks dude!

Just to cleaar things up a bit though, I DID say I had used month cycle of legal prohormones once… so technically I’m not “natural” I guess. I’m not on anything in these pics though.

… I just said that was all I’ve ever used and that I have never been on AAS.

I find it very difficult to find a real flaw in your physique, especially for your age. Your lift numbers are very impressive too, especially your squat. Mind giving us a little more insight into what a typical training week looks like for you?

[quote]pwrbarboy wrote:
Thanks dude!

Just to cleaar things up a bit though, I DID say I had used month cycle of legal prohormones once… so technically I’m not “natural” I guess. I’m not on anything in these pics though.

… I just said that was all I’ve ever used and that I have never been on AAS.[/quote]

If it’s legal it’s natural. I just really get ticked off at some of these people. I’m two years younger than you my lifts are slightly below yours except D.L. My physique needs more work to be on par w/ yours, but I’ve been accused of using roids all of the time when I don’t. To some my nickname is “Austin Steriod,” and it pisses me off when people are so thick headed.

Well thanks bro, I appreciate it!
And yeah, my deadlift needs a little work… I had stopped doing them for a long while and just started again, so it’s kind of a weakpoint of mine.
And yeah, there’s people here at my school who don’t respect me just cause they think I lie about what I take… but all in all, I’ve learned to laugh at the whole “he obviously takes roids” thing, I take it as a complement now, lol.

austin, I know what you mean. I am asked at least 3 times a day. I havent even ever used supplements. I have just lifted for a very long time. I just say thanks for the complement.

[quote]Epimetheus wrote:
I find it very difficult to find a real flaw in your physique, especially for your age. Your lift numbers are very impressive too, especially your squat. Mind giving us a little more insight into what a typical training week looks like for you?[/quote]

I can find a flaw, could use some more lower back thickness, lats are good but lower back seems to be lacking a little, I guess that tends to be what happens when you squat a significant amount more than your deadlift.

Not a big deal, but packing some lbs on your deadlift would help alot as far as lower back goes.

EDIT: someone beat me to the punch.

[quote]Epimetheus wrote:
I find it very difficult to find a real flaw in your physique, especially for your age. Your lift numbers are very impressive too, especially your squat. Mind giving us a little more insight into what a typical training week looks like for you?[/quote]

Sure dude,
I do 7-9 excercises per workout with an average of 5-6 sets each. I stick to around 8 reps for most exercises, but usually go heavier and lower the reps for core lifts (bench, squat, deadlift…ect.). I change up my excercises every now and then if I feel I need to. And as of now, I don’t do any cardio…

…does that answer you question?