Soccer Player 1st Cycle Plan

The Poem it’s nice , but my strong part are legs )
I spoke with a sports doctor , he said that he will create a program for me … but OK if everybody out here are such experts , please exactly advice what is changeable here ) Retard , retard etc… Retard is the one that keeps talkin’ too much with no arguments , i don’t suggest u doing that stuff , as it will downgrade ur person and ur self-esteem as well :wink:

Hey friends , let’s keep this forum muscular-informative , if u know something and can argument it post it , if u just lookin’ fuck up or either speak just speak , come on guys there are other fun forums , this is not for sure one of them :wink:

[quote]rutabega wrote:
Here is a nice little poem i like to go by called “the squat” but i forget the author.

Down this road, in a gym far away,
A young man was heard to say,
" No matter what i do, my legs wont grow."
He tried leg extensions, leg curls, and leg presses, too.
trying to cheat, these sissy squats he’d do.
From the corner of the gym where the big men train,
Trough a cloud of chalk and the midst of pain,
Where the noise is made with big forty-fives,
A deep voice bellowed as he wrapped his knees.
A very big man with legs like trees.
Laughing as he snatched another plate from the stack,
Chalking his hands and in a monstrous bark,
Said, " Boy, stop lying and don’t say you’ve forgotten,
The trouble is you AIN’T BEEN
SQUATTIN’."

Im not trying to be rude but you should defiantly be able to put on 15 pound easily if this is all the weight you can lift, and you don’t need gear to do it. All you need is a good program. It may take you a few weeks longer but why play your ace card now?[/quote]

Rutabega , i’ve tryin’ believe me , but it proven to be impossible ((

[quote]Manervez wrote:

[quote]BigSkwatta wrote:

[quote]Manervez wrote:

[quote]midnightamnesia wrote:
Initial thoughts:

You DO NOT need or even warrant AAS. You are a small endurance athlete (which is often ideal for endurance athletes). You especially DO NOT need and SHOULD NOT use insulin. There is ABSOLUTELY no reason to consider insulin in your first cycle, and especially with what little we know about you.

If you need to gain weight, f**king eat! You can add huge amounts of mass through diet, alone. Even WITH AAS, a lack of nutrients will inhibit your gains significantly, if not prevent you from gaining muscle at all. it is simple science.

Overtraining, as many brilliant coaches have said, is about a lack of recovery. Recovery consist primarily of rest and nutrient intake. SO, eating may actually help you with this.

OP, you need to:

1. Sate your goals.
    We can’t assume what your goals are here. Are you looking to add slabs of LBM? Are you looking to preform better at your sport (soccer)? Etc.

2. Defend your use.
    You weigh at least 100lbs less than many of us who are familiar with AAS. What reason could you possibly have to use such substances at your age, your sport, your experience, and your weight?

3. Give us some background.
    Do you even lift weights? Part of your defense will need to be a further explanation of your background. How long have you lifted? What kind of lifting/lifts do you do? What weights? etc.

EVEN with all of this, I cannot imagine my opinion will be anything but: YOU DO NOT NEED AAS, HGH, OR INSULIN. YOU NEED FOOD AND EXPERIENCE.[/quote]

First of all thanks for consulting !

1-2.I need to get some LBM it’s vital for me . Always from i remember me playing soccer from 7 years, my teammates where physically better ,i eat the same what they eat plus some extra supplements like : amino’s , gainers , creatine , multi-vitamins … but almost everybody weights more than me and it’s more powerful and a lil’ faster (this are genetics , now it’s only one solution AAS & GH (Hypertrophy+Hyperplasia) will change that) ,i’m just much more technical than everyboby usually (but that’s not enough , this is my only problem - muscles), so now it’s the time to get to another level ,as summer i want to sign to a new club i need some 15 lbs to gain in these 2 months as now i’m not training with the team so i have more time for individual trainings …

3.I’ve done GYM periodically because of soccer regimen , what i remember is i did get some strength but no significant weight , just some water retention from creatine , for 2 years having the same weight of 145 pounds …
I was going to GYM 6 days a week : Legs times a week : Leg Press 550 pounds 10 reps4 sets (sometimes 1 leg press 200 pound) , Dumbbell lunges 70 pounds (total) 22reps4sets , squats 70 pounds 10reps3sets(not risking with my back) , leg extension 200 pounds 10 reps * sets , low back extensions 20 reps 3sets , abdominals 90 pounds 15 reps3sets (everyday) , next day : Chest , hands 2times a week : Bench press 90 pounds8reps4 sets , incline 65 pounds 8reps2sets , biceps dumbbell curls 20 pounds 22reps*3sets , triceps at machine 12 reps 3sets… 2 other days ,i’ve done with less weights … Prior to every training 15 minutes running and stretching …[/quote]

So what point 3 is saying is that you are retarded and have no idea how to train for size?

Periodically?
Squats with 70lbs? Really?
22 rep sets?
I assume this was your program the whole time? No variation?[/quote]
Hey you BigSkwatta , you’re IQ really amaze out here , ur just fantastic , I’ve really travel The World a lot and forum a lil’ bit in my life , but no way , i didn’t met a person with such low intelligence like u ! Really , nice to meet you King of Retardism “BigSkwatta” !

And still consciously i know that u don’t understand nothing what’s written out here , Perriodically - I am a professional soccer player , so basically with soccer , that means that i do a lot of Soccer training , so i just can’t give out everything in The Gym , so 6-8 weeks per 3 months i’m going to Gym and give my best !
The squats - read it (if u’r able surely) IN THE BRACKETS - not risking with my back - explain u (u’r special ,we know already) : I don’t wanna hurt my spine !

22 reps : it goes 1time right hand , 1 time left hand , 1time right hand , 1 time left hand ,etc…

I hope it does arrive some idea to your head , if there’s something in it u should understand normally :slight_smile:

P.S.
And don’t advice me please ![/quote]

Haha I understood what you were saying fucktard. I was just amazed at the level of ignorance going into it.

Squats are one of the best exercises for athletes, and will not hurt your spine unless you are retarded. (Or I guess, since I am retarded and squat 800+ then even if you are retarded)

There is a reason I am almost 2 times your size, and still stronger than you, even pound for pound. Because my training doesn’t suck.

You came on here saying your soccer skills were good and wanted help getting bigger and stronger. Your program is by far the most retarded I have seen.

Btw, personally I agree with your insulin plan, but you should change the dosage. Do the world a favor and go shoot 500iu and take a nap.

Also, before you call people retarded, you should work on your sentence structure and get it above that of a 7 year old child… “I’ve really travel The World a lot and forum a lil’ bit in my life , but no way , i didn’t met a person with such…”

[quote]Manervez wrote:

[quote]rutabega wrote:
Here is a nice little poem i like to go by called “the squat” but i forget the author.

Down this road, in a gym far away,
A young man was heard to say,
" No matter what i do, my legs wont grow."
He tried leg extensions, leg curls, and leg presses, too.
trying to cheat, these sissy squats he’d do.
From the corner of the gym where the big men train,
Trough a cloud of chalk and the midst of pain,
Where the noise is made with big forty-fives,
A deep voice bellowed as he wrapped his knees.
A very big man with legs like trees.
Laughing as he snatched another plate from the stack,
Chalking his hands and in a monstrous bark,
Said, " Boy, stop lying and don’t say you’ve forgotten,
The trouble is you AIN’T BEEN
SQUATTIN’."

Im not trying to be rude but you should defiantly be able to put on 15 pound easily if this is all the weight you can lift, and you don’t need gear to do it. All you need is a good program. It may take you a few weeks longer but why play your ace card now?[/quote]

Rutabega , i’ve tryin’ believe me , but it proven to be impossible (([/quote]

Its not impossible you fucking idiot. Your training fucking sucks. As I, and several other people have told you.
God damn, wake the fuck up and get out of your delusional world.

[quote]Manervez wrote:
but my strong part are legs
[/quote]

Bull-fucking-shit

You squat 70lbs… Leg press with 500lbs is sad. Seriously, pathetic.

[quote]Manervez wrote:

1. I’m eating properly till how much i can do it
  2. I’m training properly , sometimes i overtrain and have a continous fatigue .
  3. I’m well hidrated and and suplemented with non steroids

[/quote]

1. I doubt that.
  2. No you aren’t
  3. You may be.

How many calories are you eating every day?

You are not eating near enough to gain weight.

OP,

I understand your frustration. Others are surpassing you in your sport, and you are seeking a solution.

AAS, HGH, and Insulin are NOT that solution.

I have friends who play rugby PROFESSIONALLY. They, too, felt what you feel, and had to gain large amounts of LBM in short periods. AAS, HGH, and insulin were NOT their answers.

What they did (and what you should do):

1. Eat more!
    No matter how much you think you are eating, it is not enough. If you have studied ANY nutrition or biology, you understand that more nutrients are needed to enter a system for more tissue to be made. If you are not eating enough, you will not grow much or at all, even if you take AAS (your gains will be comparatively minimal with low kcals).

Lesson: If you do not eat more, with or without AAS, you will not meet your goals.

1. LIFT WEIGHTS!
    You want to add strength and LBM? Then lift weights regularly, intensely, and with good organization.

Another example form my life: I know a man who has used large amounts of AAS (approximately 750mg-2g total AAS) [Edit: Per week] YEAR ROUND for about FIVE YEARS. He is not strong, he is not muscular, and his health has been severely compromised. The key: He eats like sh*t and does not lift weights.

AAS is not magical, and will not make you suddenly muscular and strong. AAS is SUPPORTIVE of hypertrophy, strength, and recovery. Without proper lifting, AAS will do very little for you.

Lesson: Lift! AAS will not do the hard work for you.

1. Be patient.
    All things take time. Be patient, train hard, eat hard, and save AAS for when you cannot further benefit from natural techniques. This would be several years down the road for someone with your experience, knowledge, and maturity.

Please, consider what I and others have said. Realize that you can reach all of your goals without AAS (increases in LBM, increases in strength, increases in recovery), and, indeed, with AAS alone (ignoring other advice) might not reach them at all.

MID

I’ve gained 20 pounds :wink: with a short cycle , Good Luck ! BigSkwatta - ur just a blogger (nothing more)

I would like to see this cycle, Probably all water weight.

i would bump the insulin up to 15IU, and keep the meal carb free