Soccer and the Rising Tide of Color

alternativeright.com/main/blogs/zeitgeist/black-men-can-t-kick/

Was there supposed to be a point either in your posting of this link or the article itself? It was a disjointed and pointless spouting of facts that really went nowhere nor did it prove any point.

[quote]lewhitehurst wrote:
Was there supposed to be a point either in your posting of this link or the article itself? It was a disjointed and pointless spouting of facts that really went nowhere nor did it prove any point. [/quote]
X2 What was the point? Just to point out the statistical breakdown of the teams by race?

Tits

“ALLEGED evils of apartheid.” lololol what kind of troll cave is alternativeright?

inb4 alffi

Was there supposed to be a point either in your posting of this link or the article itself? It was a disjointed and pointless spouting of facts that really went nowhere nor did it prove any point. [/quote]

There was a point. It was to start up some conversation so several others who lurk in these threads could come out and defend there Belief of there superiority.

[quote]four60 wrote:

There was a point. It was to start up some conversation so several others who lurk in these threads could come out and defend there Belief of there superiority.[/quote]

Oh… gotcha. Basically hoping that keyboard warriors would feel good about themselves. I guess the fact that none of us a gives a shit derailed that one, huh?

[quote]four60 wrote:

There was a point. It was to start up some conversation so several others who lurk in these threads could come out and defend there Belief of there superiority.[/quote]

Oh… gotcha. Basically hoping that keyboard warriors would feel good about themselves. I guess the fact that none of us a gives a shit derailed that one, huh? [/quote]

Bingo, Same small group of people sitting in there dark small room looking at each other wondering why they are so small. That would make anyone learn to “HATE”

Wait…so someone noticed that soccer players aren’t all white and decided this was significant enough for a whole article?

I guess people who find this interesting are also the types who are shocked to find that minorities can also be doctors, lawyers, engineers or fucking ballet dancers.

What year is this?

Don’t worry white people. You’ll always have Hockey.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Don’t worry white people. You’ll always have Hockey.[/quote]

Stop giving false hope mannnnn

[quote]SickAbs wrote:
Tits[/quote]

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

Stop giving false hope mannnnn[/quote]

LOL!!!

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

Stop giving false hope mannnnn[/quote]

Well, they can always be serial killers. They have that occupation locked down.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

Well, they can always be serial killers. They have that occupation locked down.[/quote]

I’m calling you out for this one, Wol. Tit for tat is not cool.

[quote]thefederalist wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

Well, they can always be serial killers. They have that occupation locked down.[/quote]

I’m calling you out for this one, Wol. Tit for tat is not cool.[/quote]

Ok.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]thefederalist wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

I’m calling you out for this one, Wol. Tit for tat is not cool.[/quote]

Ok.[/quote]

Haha, He got you! Oh man! He is… Calling you out Wol! Watch out now! Hey don’t look now but I think you just got… You gessed it , called out!

Hey fed, stop being such a damn hardon.

V

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Wait…so someone noticed that soccer players aren’t all white and decided this was significant enough for a whole article?

I guess people who find this interesting are also the types who are shocked to find that minorities can also be doctors, lawyers, engineers or fucking ballet dancers.

What year is this?[/quote]

No I think it was more of you can see what kinda people are in the country to represent the country. In Serbia there aren’t many black people, so on the team you will find pretty much no black people. Brazil has a mix obviously…spain is a country with white people etc. etc.
“So far, most nations of the world have teams that racially represent their people. Black Africans, Asians, Arabs, and Eastern Europeans (God bless â??em) can support teams that reflect them 100 percent. Whites in Australia and New Zealand can still proudly support a team that looks like them.” - I’m Serbian, the day there is like 5-6 black guys on that team…well it is not really representing Serbia racially.

As well - "By looking at the 32 squads we can learn some lessons in terms of race, immigration, and demographics. Because of immigration, the complexion of Western Europe is changing, and it is showing up in the composition of soccer teams that used to be all-white up even into the 1990s.
“England won their only World Cup in 1966 with an all-white side but is perhaps going the way of France. They started a bare majority of whites over blacks in their first round game. They may start 7 whites for the next game but the team is trending black. Perhaps if England is bounced from the tournament in the first round it will change things. The team disappointed in a first round draw versus the U.S.”

So it’s like if you look at an english soccer team you would think it’s all whites…because english are mostly whites but if there is black people on the team it obviosuly makes the racial setting of the team different.

I just think what they are saying is that the black people on these white team are doing well. And that’s why some teams have more black players now than usual.
Maybe all the good black players have been recruited to these teams and not represeting Africa

At the same time though the all-black teams are doing quite poor, not to say they are bad at soccer…but something is obviosuly missing here.

Someone is just stating the differences in soccer and how the teams are changing
Again - “By looking at the 32 squads we can learn some lessons in terms of race, immigration, and demographics. Because of immigration, the complexion of Western Europe is changing, and it is showing up in the composition of soccer teams that used to be all-white up even into the 1990s.”

I feel like everyone jumped on some racism card here or somethin?

[quote]rasturai wrote:

At the same time though the all-black teams are doing quite poor, not to say they are bad at soccer…but something is obviosuly missing here.

[/quote]

What’s missing is Money.

Money buys coaching, training facilities, travel to compete against other more competitive clubs, etc, etc, ect.

Who’d a thunk it? It takes more than being black to be good a good soccer team.

Dude I didn’t quote your whole post in order to save space, but man I just don’t agree with your stance. I truly don’t care what color the players are or aren’t on these squads, nor do I care if my home countries team is equally represented racially. What I DO want is to win that motherfucking cup.

Rasturi, I’m going to work with you on this one. I can almost ALMOST see how this article can at a VERY quick glance come off as someone just pointing out the Countries of the world and how the teams are becoming multi-cultural…But it is not. This article is filled with Racism as is the whole Website.

This line “Whites in Australia and New Zealand can still proudly support a team that looks like them” should put the authors intent out in the open. And his last couple lines:

"On a positive note, it looks as though this yearâ??s champion will be a nation with an all-white or almost all-white side. Argentina and Germany looked particularly good in the first round of play and Spain, Portugal, Holland and the Italians cannot be counted out. Only Brazil, with a racially mixed squad, will threaten white dominance of the World Cup this year, Letâ??s enjoy it while it lasts. "

The OP has done what some have tried to do on this site. Drop bombs hoping to drum up a discussion on Race so they can come in and “Save or Defend there Race”.

It is a cowards way of walking in without showing there colors (pun intended). They will try to come off as defenders instead of instigators.

In the end it will come down to this “Prof-X is always bringing race into things and messing up our good time”

STick around you will see that line several times in some form or another before the end of July.