Work the ‘core’… and stuff…

He’s in training for MXC.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
He’s in training for MXC.[/quote]

LMFAO!! Love that show!

What’s funnier than the vid is the comment from a viewer:

“If the balls weren’t there he wouldn’t have fallen”

LOL

What is sad is that this video wont change anything. I believe that nothing really will. This morning at my gym, a trainer had a client doing rope tricep pulldowns standing on a Bosu ball on one foot. Yes, because it like stimulates more muscles having to balance and all.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
What is sad is that this video wont change anything. I believe that nothing really will. This morning at my gym, a trainer had a client doing rope tricep pulldowns standing on a Bosu ball on one foot. Yes, because it like stimulates more muscles having to balance and all. [/quote]

Very true.

I can only think of one cool vid with bosu balls etc.

[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:
MaximusB wrote:
What is sad is that this video wont change anything. I believe that nothing really will. This morning at my gym, a trainer had a client doing rope tricep pulldowns standing on a Bosu ball on one foot. Yes, because it like stimulates more muscles having to balance and all.

Very true.

I can only think of one cool vid with bosu balls etc.

Not sure if that really “trains” anything but it was pretty cool. I have to admit that I do find some entertainment in watching all the “functional” stuff. I just don’t see how it could help me. Plus I’m pretty bad about wanting to see people land on their face. :slight_smile:

This how to be functional as well

http://break.com/index/the-human-catapault-stunt.html

Actually, I’m impressed at the guy in the original video for getting past the first two swiss-balls.

That takes skill.

I’m not gonna hate just because he can’t get through all four. I believe he is a well-trained athlete. As soon as they get a ball-jumping competition/sport, this guy is gonna kick ass at it.

Anybody have the video where the guy runs full speed at a row of bosu balls, jumps into them, and gets flung head over heels about 25 feet?