So, You Walk Into Work...

[quote]anothrjrzmike wrote:
OP said “One more is lurching down the hallway” so I’m going to go with the Walking Dead type. [/quote]

Gotcha. I like this type better anyhow.

I immediately head out and seek refuge at the nearest shopping mall.

Preferably you. If you are me, all you have is a .40 Glock an 3 mags of 14 because, for reasons unknown, you can’t get the last round in the mags. You also have 3 boxes of .380 ammo, but no .380 and a handful of 9mm with no 9mm

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
Are these walking dead or WWZ zombies?[/quote]

Completely unknown at this time.

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:

Preferably you. If you are me, all you have is a .40 Glock an 3 mags of 14 because, for reasons unknown, you can’t get the last round in the mags. You also have 3 boxes of .380 ammo, but no .380 and a handful of 9mm with no 9mm[/quote]

Are you using the polymer loader that came with the Glock? I sold my glock, but as I remember not being able to get the last few rounds in the mag without the loader.

I guess it depends on how much I like my co workers. I might just let them be eaten alive if they’ve pissed me off recently.

for reasons unknown, you can’t get the last round in the mags. [/quote]

Got the same problem with my 19’s ten-round magazines.

Get back in car and drive home.

for reasons unknown, you can’t get the last round in the mags. [/quote]

Got the same problem with my 19’s ten-round magazines. [/quote]

Hell I have the same problem with my XD .40 12rd mags. Interesting.

Drive back down the road 2 minutes to my house. Grab all of my protein and rice. Grab my dog, my machete, and katana next to my bed. Hop in the car and get the fuck out there. Start contacting friends in the area. Form a rogue band of survivors. Find the closest farm and take the bitch over. Form a colony using any materials you have (it helps to have watched The Colony before). Kill anything that looks like a zombie.

I would get back in my car and drive to the closest car/truck dealer and get a pickup with a really long bed like a 350 super duty. Then I would start collecting supplies, Food, Water, ammo, guns fuel. Then I would start burning everything as I go.

I’d sit my ass down and do my job, responsibilities people, defuq…

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
I’d sit my ass down and do my job, responsibilities people, defuq…[/quote]

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
I’d sit my ass down and do my job, responsibilities people, defuq…[/quote]
[/quote]

Fuck it, just turn me already…

[quote]GrizzlyBerg wrote:
Drive back down the road 2 minutes to my house. Grab all of my protein and rice. Grab my dog, my machete, and katana next to my bed. Hop in the car and get the fuck out there. Start contacting friends in the area. Form a rogue band of survivors. Find the closest farm and take the bitch over. Form a colony using any materials you have (it helps to have watched The Colony before). Kill anything that looks like a zombie. [/quote]

You forgot bring 40 blondes with you. Then mate with them while expanding the colony until the day you die.

[quote]bdocksaints75 wrote:
…Then I would start collecting supplies, Food, Water, ammo, guns fuel.[/quote]

Soap
Bleach

Cleanliness. Whole lotta dead bodies and poop will breed death quicker than slow moving corpses.

[quote]bdocksaints75 wrote:
…Then I would start collecting supplies, Food, Water, ammo, guns fuel.[/quote]

Soap
Bleach

Cleanliness. Whole lotta dead bodies and poop will breed death quicker than slow moving corpses. [/quote]

Another good reason to start burning everything

I always liked the way that 28 day/weeks later did their “zombies”. Although like you said, not really true zombies, kind of similar to the Darkseekers in I am Legend. A map of nuclear plants would be nice to have because you need to get as far away as possible from those things because with no one to run them they will blow but you will have a few months to figure that out probably.

There is a sporting goods store right down from my office, depending on the zombie presence within the city I may stop in their for weapons and supplies like a camp stove, shotguns, ammo, arrows, back up bow, knifes. Home Depot for propane bottles and anything else I might need, rural gas stations for food. Go home, get with family and get ready to ride it out. I could take the blade off the paper cutter for a weapon to fight out of my office. Once to my car I have a Glock 21 and two 12rd clips.

Has anyone else actually read Max Brook’s Zombie Survival Guide or did I just out myself here…

For the record, I only own a 12 gauge shotgun for the event of a zombie appocolypse and I need to spray and pray with buckshot to make it from my house to vehicle. The question reason came up when my fiance asked why I have a handgun AND shotgun within arms reach of the bed. I still maintain that she, and everyone else who laughed at this explination cannot in fact borrow it if and when the dead rise.

[quote]Waittz wrote:
Has anyone else actually read Max Brook’s Zombie Survival Guide or did I just out myself here…[/quote]
I’m with you on this haha

[quote]Waittz wrote:
Has anyone else actually read Max Brook’s Zombie Survival Guide or did I just out myself here…

For the record, I only own a 12 gauge shotgun for the event of a zombie appocolypse and I need to spray and pray with buckshot to make it from my house to vehicle. The question reason came up when my fiance asked why I have a handgun AND shotgun within arms reach of the bed. I still maintain that she, and everyone else who laughed at this explination cannot in fact borrow it if and when the dead rise. [/quote]

I would want some slugs too. One slug can go through 3 maybe 4 people. Rotting corpses- Probably 5 or 6 depending on their state of decay.