So You Like to Remove Your Body Hair?

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]ladieslove wrote:

[quote]coolnatedawg wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:
When you eat enough that you are shitting 4-5 times per day, a clean bunghole will take less wiping than a hairy one. Unless you like having a raw asshole, getting rid of the hair is pretty essetial. Also just think about a turd sliding past a forest of hair, unless you get in the shower and hose your ass out after every shit, no TP is going to get all the shit from your crack. To not at the very least shave the crack is just bad hygene. Might as well trim the balls and shaft while you got the stupid razor out no?

V[/quote]

You use a razor!? How do not cut the balloon knot?

We still on for that date, LadiesLove? I got rid of the unibrow![/quote]

its on, son!
[/quote]

you called him “son” … that just makes the date creepily Oedipal[/quote]

i just had to look that word up…

and that sir, is gross!

[quote]bond james bond wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:
When you eat enough that you are shitting 4-5 times per day, a clean bunghole will take less wiping than a hairy one. Unless you like having a raw asshole, getting rid of the hair is pretty essetial. Also just think about a turd sliding past a forest of hair, unless you get in the shower and hose your ass out after every shit, no TP is going to get all the shit from your crack. To not at the very least shave the crack is just bad hygene. Might as well trim the balls and shaft while you got the stupid razor out no?

V[/quote]

First off you can’t just go chopping in there, I’m just careful I guess, bottom to top seem to be the best approach, one leg up on the side of the tub, non razor hand pulls the cheeks apart, other hand uses caution and gently removes hair.

V[/quote]

JESUS V!

I enjoy your posts but sometimes I wish you were at a loss for words lolz. I would not survive a mushroom high with you, I would literaly die laughing.

On a side note I was watching surviver lastnight all the girls are sporting pit hair, not a crime but the one girl has a 'stash going and I gotta believe she will be horrified when she see’s this on TV herself. [/quote]

I pride myself in having absolutely no shame. LOL and I’d love to get mushroomed with you! what an adventure we could have.

V

[quote]ladieslove wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]ladieslove wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

V[/quote]

its on, son!
[/quote]

and that sir, is gross![/quote]

hey, you called him son, not me … I was just pointing out the obvious

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

V[/quote]

First off you can’t just go chopping in there, I’m just careful I guess, bottom to top seem to be the best approach, one leg up on the side of the tub, non razor hand pulls the cheeks apart, other hand uses caution and gently removes hair.

V[/quote]

JESUS V!

I enjoy your posts but sometimes I wish you were at a loss for words lolz. I would not survive a mushroom high with you, I would literaly die laughing.

On a side note I was watching surviver lastnight all the girls are sporting pit hair, not a crime but the one girl has a 'stash going and I gotta believe she will be horrified when she see’s this on TV herself. [/quote]

I pride myself in having absolutely no shame. LOL and I’d love to get mushroomed with you! what an adventure we could have.

V[/quote]

Rainbow Trout fishing, 'shrooms and good company = adventure, agreed.

For the record:

Bushy unkempt eyebrows are not attractive. A unibrow makes you look like Herman Munster.

Ass hair? What is there to say? How can ass crack hair EVER be attractive or desirable? How can that possibly be hygienic? And, if you’re not at least finishing wiping your filthy ass with a wet nap or wet paper towel, your ass is filthy.

What woman wants to give you head (assuming of course she’s a diver) if she’s confronted with Don King whispering “only in America” upon her arrival? Eww. I can only think of my own experience; I’m with an attractive girl. She’s hot. Nice body. She’s not shaved, but groomed. Starts off in the shower. Moves to bed, not even dried off. After a bit, I move to breed doggie baby. I assume the position, flip her over, pull her onto her knees, get ready to mount, grab the ass and what do I see but a crack full of ass hair. Fuckin EWWW.

Or, there is the one in the car once…during work. Heavy rainstorm. No one can see in the windows. SUV. Heavy petting turned to “let’s get it in”. First time together. Slide pants down and out pops Don King. “Uh, damn it’s getting late, we better stop this now and get back to work!”.

Armpits. Again, hygiene. Deoderant penetrates much easier if you’re at least trimmed. No one wants to see Don King pop out from under your armpit each time you raise an arm hollering, “only in America”.

Legs? Meh. I used to shave them. Not anymore. I used to like the look. Now I don’t care. Shaved arms? In the summer. I like the look.

Ya see young man, it all boils down to hygiene and personal preference. Now run along and shave your hairy nasty balls and Miss Little Rotten Crotch might actually make your year and put her braced filled mouth where your little tree in the Forest used to reside.

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

V[/quote]

V[/quote]

JESUS V!

V[/quote]

Rainbow Trout fishing, 'shrooms and good company = adventure, agreed. [/quote]

Well I could arrange a trip to Clayton and you could swing down. I don’t know the creeks out there but there is plenty of fishing to be done in the river.

V

[quote]ladieslove wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]ladieslove wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

V[/quote]

its on, son!
[/quote]

and that sir, is gross![/quote]

Why do you have an invisible mobile phone in that picture?

I’m not saying that you shouldn’t do it. Go ahead if you NEED to, like for example if you have one eyebrow for both of your eyes like Bert here on the left, or you have more hair on your back than on your head - then it’s okay, but why doing it when you don’t really need it? Is it fashionable, or is it a hygiene placebo that’s after you?

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]ladieslove wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

V[/quote]

its on, son!
[/quote]

That must explain why I am so excited for it! I even trimmed my back hair!!!

[quote]sen say wrote:

[quote]ladieslove wrote:

its on, son!
[/quote]

MFM? We can all strip down and shave![/quote]

I’m in. I still can’t figure out how Vegita gets everything. Unless I have a mirror, I am going to need some help…

I shave the areas that count to me and my GF. Personal hygene is a wonderful thing.

Also, Paul Stanley has FORGOTTEN more women than anyone on here has had, i’m sure.

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]ladieslove wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

V[/quote]

its on, son!
[/quote]

That must explain why I am so excited for it! I even trimmed my back hair!!!

[quote]sen say wrote:

[quote]ladieslove wrote:

its on, son!
[/quote]

MFM? We can all strip down and shave![/quote]

I’m in. I still can’t figure out how Vegita gets everything. Unless I have a mirror, I am going to need some help…[/quote]

Well it’s not like i’m shaving the state of texas, the crack is a pretty small area geographically, I mean you just keep going until the razor comes clean. That of course is if it has been a little while, if you just doing a weekly touch-up, you will feel the stubble.

V

I’ll keep you updated on how it goes. I’ll PM you and Lanky a few pics. He is always down to see that kind of stuff.

[quote]Who_Cares wrote:
I can’t even begin to understand why in the blue hell would men remove the hair from their eyebrows, their armpits, legs, crotch, their ass… Oh my god, their ass?! I keep on failing in my attempts to accept this. Don’t get me wrong, I am open minded person, but this… is too much… Hell, I’m only 17 and everyone on my age has double my testosterone due my hormonal disbalances, but yet their appearance is even twice gayer than Paul Stanley’s.[/quote]

If I dont groom myself, I look like a yeti, I would have hair growing on my eyeballs. But I trim, you know give nmyself a fade so to speak. I trim my eyebrows too, the shaping thing is a little too manicured for me. Ironically however though I do like a nice full 70’s style bush on my women…hard to find nowadays.

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
If I dont groom myself, I look like a yeti, I would have hair growing on my eyeballs. But I trim, you know give nmyself a fade so to speak. I trim my eyebrows too, the shaping thing is a little too manicured for me. Ironically however though I do like a nice full 70’s style bush on my women…hard to find nowadays.[/quote]

It gets even worse as you get older.

Wtf is up with ear and nose hair growing 10x faster than other hair on other parts of the body?!? That shit gets yanked out real fast.

Christ Matty, i’d say that half the girls i’ve been with had a full bush. I’m not a fan at all of the muff-puff.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
No one likes to lick hairy balls or assholes. [/quote]

HAHAHAH! I’m glad I opened this thread.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
No one likes to lick hairy balls or assholes. .[/quote]

You would think that this was true…and I did, too, until I saw actual pics on ‘isshefilthy’. The amount of women that were tonsil deep in ass hair was mind-blowing. Just vile.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

Paul Stanley has FORGOTTEN more women and MEN than anyone on here has had, i’m sure.[/quote]

I insist my poo nani be as bald as Captain Picard.

Hungry…let’s trade locations for a weekend i got a fever for some hairpie!

Bodyguard…come on man not even a landing strip?