So Who Here Never Trains Their Legs?

[quote]IronBP wrote:
Yeah, I used to think that. I rode my bike about 8-15 hours a week for 2 years…no size. I got pretty good at riding a bike, but my legs didn’t get any bigger.

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
I read in fit magazine that riding the bike three times a week was enough.[/quote]
[/quote]

Fuck me, this funny coz u thought she was serious. FML

Damit Rockula, I hate it when you post after smoking herbs

:slight_smile:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
I want to take this thread

T
Shine this sonbitch up real nice

Turn it sideways

And shove it it up your roody poo candy ass.

You come out here runnin your mouth about not training this and not training that…well, The Count says

IT DOESN’T MATTER IF YOU TRAIN YOUR LEGS OR BACK

Your legs are gonna be worked enough for a life time after you walk down to know your role blvd and jabroni drice hang that left. And enter the Smackdown hotel…oh and its a long long walk my brotha

You’ll need carbs to recover from such a climb…I know what you have in mind The Count know how you fuel up…a pastry

Long and brown…with a creamy cemter

You’re gonna order room service…you’re gonna tell the receptionist to bring you the longest struedel they can find

But enough about you and your superior training system

The Count knows you want my belt and it is the season of givin

So next Monday night you better get ready because I’m givin you the BIGGEST beatdown in TNATION history

Oh yea oh yea

I’m deliverin clothelines…spinebusters…elbows

You name it Count is bringin it

And when all is said and done I will walk down that ramp to the locker room all the while listening to the dozens and dozens of Rockulas fans chanting his name

But that won’t be my gift

Nu uh

I heard your wife makes a mean aplle pie and I’m gonna have me a few servings

(Sniffs air)

IF YA SMELLLLLLALALALALALALA[/quote]

Candidate for best post ever.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Hey OP

you scumbag piece of shit.

Not everyone has legs.

Or a back.

Keep making fun of the less fortunate and see where it gets you. Theres a special place in hell for unsympathetic pricks like you. How about instead of making threads to make fun of double amputees and people who’ve needed a backectomy, you grow up and do some good in this world.

Im just kidding. Youre not an unsympathetic prick. Youre going to regular hell, not special hell. [/quote]

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]IronBP wrote:
Yeah, I used to think that. I rode my bike about 8-15 hours a week for 2 years…no size. I got pretty good at riding a bike, but my legs didn’t get any bigger.

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
I read in fit magazine that riding the bike three times a week was enough.[/quote]
[/quote]

Guess i shoulda included the sarcasm tag on my post.[/quote]

You just need to ride harder

[quote]A.Lurker wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]IronBP wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
[/quote]

Guess i shoulda included the sarcasm tag on my post.[/quote]

You just need to ride harder

[/quote]

I’m shocked.
SHOCKED!

This isn’t SAMA Mister.

Who needs legs??

I’ve got my guns…

[quote]kingbeef323 wrote:
[/quote]

Lol

[quote]skiracer wrote:
bump[/quote]

It’s not really a ‘bump’ if the thread’s only been unactive for 12 hours…

I jog, isn’t that enough?

This morning I smoked a jay and it made me think I was The Rock.

i have big fat legs. 3 years and 80lbs ago i wasn’t fat but i still had fat 27 inch thighs haha sooooo i kinda just squat and deadlift because you’re a gayfer for not squating and deadlifting according to anyone that lifts seriously. but foreal.

re cyclists - theres a difference between the tour de france and the sprints they do in velodromes, just like fully geared wide squts and deep high bar olympic squats

[quote]paulieserafini wrote:
i have big fat legs. 3 years and 80lbs ago i wasn’t fat but i still had fat 27 inch thighs haha sooooo i kinda just squat and deadlift because you’re a gayfer for not squating and deadlifting according to anyone that lifts seriously. but foreal.[/quote]

wish i had that problem.

No one here who never trains their legs would ever admit that, especially here!

For me (a 6.2 foot lanky ectomorph) every other workout at least is lower body, through virtue of necessity: I have long legs and a short back.

Also, I spent a lot of time on full body workouts (as in past tense as I nearly always alternate between upper and lower body now) and usually did legs first.

I would look UTTERLY ridiculous if I didn’t train my legs, (not saying I look great now) but just cycling or soccer wouldn’t do a THING for my legs. I’ve had a ton of back problems and my legs didn’t start moving until I incorporated the belt squat and later when my back improved, front squats.

I always have done legs weekly, but also always did Pussy Quat form…always justified it cause I am tall.

Then I read the article on here a month ago about Squats. Tried the Goblet Squats, and loved em. I always follow those with some on the SMITH. Now I am hooked. Squats make my Quads grow faster than any other excercise has.

I trained client last night, 31 year old guy. Had him do 4 sets of Goblet Squats, just holding a 25…and he was turning red, and totally gassed. Felt bad for him. Then this morning I went through about the same workout. Started with a 50, then went to holding a 35 in each arm, up another set, and finished holding a 60 in each hand. EVERY set gassed me. Now I know how he felt.

But it was awesome ! That’s why I’m there !

Hey buddaboy, at least you at 6.2 weigh in at 225#. My scrawny cycling body at 6.1 weights 193 ! AARRGGHH!

A fire, primal and firey, blazes inside me. Its flames, flickering with anticipation, must consume…
Today, they shall not burn confidence, self-worth, or pride. These have been singed, but ashen they are not…
Today, they shall burn weakness, shame and cowardice. Remnants of a painful youth (where were my hugs, father?)
I approach the rack. It beckons…challenges…like a welded, steel-fabricated bully.
I continue my approach, I do not yield…
CLANG! Goes the 45. CLANG! Goes the 45…
I thrust the Herculean weight upon my back as Atlas did the Earth…
The fire fires its flames of fire towards my quadriceps. My Sartorii burn like a pork tenderloin set ablaze…
DOWN! I picture a 135 pound hammer driving my faults, failures and pathetic excuses into the ground…
UP! Up to the heavens go my strength, cunning, and significance…
And so it goes for 6 full repetitions…weakness has left the body. Weakness has been replaced with PRIDE
I drink in the sweet liquor of Satisfaction, like Odin sipping from the horn of a golden ram…
And only I remain…

(Sorry, was waiting in eager anticipation of some pseudo-poetic bullshit about how someone transcends adversity through squatting, so had to take it upon myself. The correct answer is, if you’re not doing legs, you’re pretty much a bitch. I work in prosthetics with amputees who weight train their STUMPS…what’s your excuse?)

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
A fire, primal and firey, blazes inside me. Its flames, flickering with anticipation, must consume…
Today, they shall not burn confidence, self-worth, or pride. These have been singed, but ashen they are not…
Today, they shall burn weakness, shame and cowardice. Remnants of a painful youth (where were my hugs, father?)
I approach the rack. It beckons…challenges…like a welded, steel-fabricated bully.
I continue my approach, I do not yield…
CLANG! Goes the 45. CLANG! Goes the 45…
I thrust the Herculean weight upon my back as Atlas did the Earth…
The fire fires its flames of fire towards my quadriceps. My Sartorii burn like a pork tenderloin set ablaze…
DOWN! I picture a 135 pound hammer driving my faults, failures and pathetic excuses into the ground…
UP! Up to the heavens go my strength, cunning, and significance…
And so it goes for 6 full repetitions…weakness has left the body. Weakness has been replaced with PRIDE
I drink in the sweet liquor of Satisfaction, like Odin sipping from the horn of a golden ram…
And only I remain…

[/quote]

Profound.

[quote]buddaboy wrote:
No one here who never trains their legs would ever admit that, especially here!

For me (a 6.2 foot lanky ectomorph) every other workout at least is lower body, through virtue of necessity: I have long legs and a short back.

Also, I spent a lot of time on full body workouts (as in past tense as I nearly always alternate between upper and lower body now) and usually did legs first.

I would look UTTERLY ridiculous if I didn’t train my legs, (not saying I look great now) but just cycling or soccer wouldn’t do a THING for my legs. I’ve had a ton of back problems and my legs didn’t start moving until I incorporated the belt squat and later when my back improved, front squats.[/quote]

Although not as tall as you, I’ve had to really bring up my legs (after first bulk, the fat can sometimes mislead you into thinking you don’t need to work on them lol). Currently doing upper lower split to catch up…