So What do you Eat?

liquid calories are the way to go to get in some serious cals without having to chew through a pound of chicken.

get a can of coconut milk, drop in the blender with whatever you want. i do raw eggs (but i raise them myself), or egg yolks, you can toss in some grow or whey, cocoa powder or chocolate, berries (great for antioxidants!), other fruit, and blend up. you could mix a whole lot of other stuff in there too if you need to. suck it down! cold or frozen fruit makes it more like a smoothie. you could add some milk or ice to thin it out a bit (coconut milk can get sorta thick). you got 700 calories alone from the coconut milk (plus good fats)!

[quote]Sexy J wrote:
Btw, kcals are equal to 1 Calorie so saying you need 5kcals means you need 5 Calories a day… like, one gram of carb type. Not a bid deal, just a thought :slight_smile:

[/quote]

?? Dropped on head? 1000 calories = one kilocalorie… the measure for food done on nutrition information is in kilocalories, not calories. A calorie is the energy required to heat one cm^3 of water 1 degree centigrade.

If your interested here is what I ate yester day:
Meal 1: 1 serving Surge immediately upon wakening
Meal 2: 3 cups oatmeal and 2 cups milk, 40g Grow (classic)
Meal 3: 2 cups broccoli, 3 chicken breast, lots of BBQ sauce
Meal 4: beef jerky= 20g protein
Meal 5: 4 beef burgers no bun, lots of tomatoes and carrots
Meal 6: 1 cups cottage cheese
Meal 7: 40g Grow (low carb)
This was a none workout day, it was a sit by the pool be lazy type of day.

[quote]LoneLobo wrote:
Sexy J wrote:
Btw, kcals are equal to 1 Calorie so saying you need 5kcals means you need 5 Calories a day… like, one gram of carb type. Not a bid deal, just a thought :slight_smile:

?? Dropped on head? 1000 calories = one kilocalorie… the measure for food done on nutrition information is in kilocalories, not calories. A calorie is the energy required to heat one cm^3 of water 1 degree centigrade.[/quote]

Nope. Notice the differentiation in capitalization :slight_smile: 1000 calories=1kcal=1 Calorie :slight_smile: You are correct, the measurement for food is done in kcals, not calories, so when he said I need to eat 5 kcals, he was saying he needed to eat 5 Calories which is the same that our nutrition labels are done in which is only one more Calories (1000 calories-1 kcal) more than one gram of carbs provide. Lookin on the label, things are always measured in Calories with a capital C. Good job on the calorimetry reference though… 4.18kj/g/?C too if we are getting woah technical :slight_smile:

My cheat day today:

5oz chicken breast with 2 tbsp dressing

1/2 PWO drink, 55g carbs from dextrose, 22g protein from high grade whey

Chest workout (just fell on chest day, what can you do?)

1/2 PWO drink

Burrito. Called the “Joey’s Bag of Donuts” from Moe’s Grill. It weighs about 2 lbs and is fantastic. Tortilla, beans, chicken, rice, and salsa.

4 pints of Fosters (hehe)
1 massive cheesburger and 1 lb of onion rings.

I’m starting to get hungry again. No junk here at home. I guess I’ll have to settle for some cottage cheese.