So Westside Guys Can Compete Raw Too

His deadlift shouldnt of counted… ref shoulda made him hold it there bc he did not have total control

[quote]luigifagiani wrote:
His deadlift shouldnt of counted… ref shoulda made him hold it there bc he did not have total control[/quote]

yeah youre right. kinda looked like he was losing it as well. ha i guess that was the far from the worst bad call out of the whole meet though

[quote]Paul33 wrote:

His deadlift shouldnt of counted… ref shoulda made him hold it there bc he did not have total control[/quote]

yeah youre right. kinda looked like he was losing it as well. ha i guess that was the far from the worst bad call out of the whole meet though[/quote]
What are these bad calls you are talking about? Please share them to me, Paul.

[quote]Delawarestrong wrote:

[quote]Paul33 wrote:

yeah youre right. kinda looked like he was losing it as well. ha i guess that was the far from the worst bad call out of the whole meet though[/quote]
What are these bad calls you are talking about? Please share them to me, Paul. [/quote]
Surely talking about the Hoff squat

[quote]Paul33 wrote:

What are these bad calls you are talking about? Please share them to me, Paul. [/quote]

Are you actually serious? Hoffs squat, rheta wests squat, probably 99% of the squats in that fucking meet? Sorry if i got your louie simmons autograped panties in a bunch

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]Paul33 wrote:

Surely talking about the Hoff squat[/quote]

The opener was great, but the second looked like he barely got the required depth, and the third is very iffy but still deserved two white lights because he got to at least parallel.

And to quote someone every loves “The perfect squat is one that receives 2 white lights. 3 white lights means that you went too deep.” -Jim Wendler

So I don’t see the problem here for the squats.

@ paul: They aren’t signed by Louie Simmons. They are signed by Ed Coan. :wink:

Re- underwear. That at least we can agree on. However hoffs squat was insanely high. It wouldnt have passed in any proper fed. I guarante you. Hoff was asked by steve goggins on vph.did.he think the depth was good and as far as i can remember danced around the subject admirably

For anyone else following Burley Hawk, here’s an interview I stumbled on an interview that clears a lot of the rumors up and tells you what he’s up to now. I’m really into this because I’m thinking this guy’s going to make some PL history and he’s barely even been noticed haha.

https://www.google.com/search?q=burley+hawk&oq=burley+hawk&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i59j0l5&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=burley+hawk&start=0&tbs=qdr:m

It’s the one with strength society.