i banged my 6th grade teacher?[/quote]

Only cool if you do it in grade 6.

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
2011 will be much better.
I promise.[/quote]

I sure hope so. 2010 blew![/quote]

X9000

I quit my job and started my own company. No more working for the man. Hopefully in 2011 I can get my invoices paid without pulling teeth.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
We got no food
We got no money
Our pets HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!!![/quote]

I’ll tell ya where we’ll go. Someplace warm. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I’m talkin’ bout a little place called…Aspen.[/quote]

I love snowballing![/quote]

Cool story, bro.[/quote]

Bro Chris, you just HAD to ruin an otherwise good thread with that dumb-ass ventriloquist.

[quote]ethanwest wrote:
I quit my job and started my own company. No more working for the man. Hopefully in 2011 I can get my invoices paid without pulling teeth.[/quote]

Oh, you’re now a dentist?

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
We got no food
We got no money
Our pets HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!!![/quote]

I’ll tell ya where we’ll go. Someplace warm. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I’m talkin’ bout a little place called…Aspen.[/quote]

I love snowballing![/quote]

Cool story, bro.[/quote]

[/quote]

Bro Chris, you just HAD to ruin an otherwise good thread with that dumb-ass ventriloquist.
[/quote]

Hey that video is for you too

t’s 2011 and Iâ??m resolute without a resolutionâ?¦ The loaded revolver on the eve of a revolution. When the clock strikes 12 nothing changes in my world. The goals are the same, the responsibilities are the same, the grind is the same and the stakes have only grown higher. The fleeting moments, the winding down of minutes and hours and days and months–it is an unstoppable force.

The turning of a calendar year does not freeze time, waiting for you to get your shit together and to finally get it right in the next 365â?¦ You can party all you want, but standing shitfaced in Times Square wont give you back your time squared. What is in the past has passed and the future is wide the $!#* open-- it canâ??t be predicted nor can it be accurately mapped out ahead of time. You canâ??t bellyache over the raw deals and missed opportunities of the past, you canâ??t lose sleep over how the past 52 weeks did you dirty.

2010 was a trip–a head trip, an ego trip and an experiential journey all the same, a mere snapshot of the chaotic symphony that promises to be our precious few tomorrows. The â??10 was no doubt epic, but it has now been rendered irrelevantâ?¦ It is dead and gone forever. All that matters is the gift of the present and the presence of mind to make the present mine.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
i banged my 6th grade teacher?[/quote]

Only to be off-set by no lunk alarm video. :frowning:

[quote]Mad HORSE wrote:
I’m ready for the next year to start. 2010 has sucked. Badly. Sing along, now:

I…
totaled my Hog
broke my foot
got demoted
got divorced
got t-boned
wrecked my shoulder
was blamed for getting t-boned, despite the guy admitting that he wasn’t watching where he was going
ruined a really good credit score from everything else sapping my savings
had to resort to public assistance when my ex told me she wouldn’t be able to send child support
and lost my last grandparent. I’m all out!

I know that it’s optimistic to the point of being silly to think that another day ticking off the calender will actually make the difference, but I’m silly and optimistic.

SO! Anyone else have anything interesting to say about the year that was?[/quote]

I’m sorry to hear your year sucked so bad! That’s about the worst I can imagine! I really hope you’re right about 2011 being better for you. FWIW, you seem like an awesome guy and I’m sure that if you can somehow manage to keep a smile on your face and positive thoughts running through your head when trying a new situation/girl/whatever (instead of “oh yeah like this’ll go down”) these times will disappear. You’re attractive, in shape, sound like fun, and have great priorities. You’re going to be just fine if you honestly believe it.

My year was nothing special. I moved out of a big city, into a small town, and did alright at everything I tried my hand at this year. My only true hope for next year is that my boyfriend doesn’t get blown up.