So Many Products, So Little Time.

I recently started using supplements after a friend showed me this site. I found a lot of great products that help me and Flameout sounds awesome as well. My question is, “Can you take too many different supps?” I wake up and take a dose of HRX, about 45 minutes later have a shake for breakfast (Metabolic Drive), work out, and have Surge post work out.

I have a full meal about 2 hours later, snack about 2 hours later, HRX about an our after that, dinner and multi-vitamin about an another hour later. I have read so many good things about fish oil but don’t know when I could fit it in.

Sometimes I wonder if all these supps might not work well together and be counter productive. Can anyone help with a little advice? Thanks in advance.

This looks fine to me. You just shouldn’t combine stimulants. The fish oil would be good to take half of what you take with lunch and half with dinner. You just aren’t suppose to take it in the morning because you’ll burn it up as energy I believe. I have been taking around 10g a day with HRX so there should be no worries.

Metabolic Drive shakes and post workout recovery Surge as well as Flameout even though defined as supplements are really a part of good overall nutrition in my view. They supplement the intake of protein, carbs, and essential fats at critical times.

So, in looking at it from this perspective HOT-ROX Extreme is the primary supplement used during a specific goal (fat loss). I will say protein, good carbs and fats, should be consumed from whole food in ample amounts first and foremost.

D

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
Metabolic Drive shakes and post workout recovery Surge as well as Flameout even though defined as supplements are really a part of good overall nutrition in my view. They supplement the intake of protein, carbs, and essential fats at critical times.

So, in looking at it from this perspective HOT-ROX Extreme is the primary supplement used during a specific goal (fat loss). I will say protein, good carbs and fats, should be consumed from whole food in ample amounts first and foremost.

D[/quote]

Eating is one of my biggest challenges. I work a night shift and have time restraints (I’m my kids chauffeur)that make it hard for me to fit it all in. I usually have a shake for breakfast because I find seem to have more energy from it, then Surge post workout, followed by dinner a few hours later.

So for the most part it’s usually 6-7 hours after waking before I eat any “real” food. Then I go to work and eat Three small meals there. That’s kind of why I was wondering when it was ok to fit Flameout in there.