So Mad I Could SPIT

i got a history teacher like you,and having a kid tell you anything more then to F off is truly amazing.the wrestling coach at my school is also a football coach and the WLing coach.He can be pretty scary and dont know anyone who would mess with him.but for you having rolled teh mats before i know it takes about half an hour to get 4 up(rolled tight)so having to do that everyday isnt realistic.

The next time someone pukes on your mat you can either 1.rub their face in it 2.take their pads on game day.i want to know what the hell they are doin on your mats that they cant do on the field.take his key to the wrestling room away.get your kids to screw with his car and claim they were with you the whole time for a meeting(that one works).

bottom line is if you don’t get a little dirty and get them back this aint gonna stop

We used to roll up the mats and mop them every day regardless of any other use they may have seen. Thats just good disease prevention. Also had to cary them down a hall into the cafeteria and back. It promoted teamwork. And if anybody other than another wrestler puked, bled, or let loose any other fluids there would be a seroius price to pay.

Given the typical coach mentality that I’ve seen, if you don’t engage in some serious territorial pissing and establishment of dominance you are just going to continue to be pissed on and dominated by the other guys there. Sounds primative, but pecking order does still exist.