T Nation

So I Was at WalMart Today...

…and I don’t what made me go down the aisle, but I was in the aisle with the protien bars and protien powder and vitamens and stuff…

Anyway, low and behold right in front of me at eye level was HOT-ROX and Fahrenheit!!! Never expected that at WalMart. Especially where I’m from, Amish Country, PA or Lancaster County… Seriously out side of this WalMart they have a place for the amish to tie there horse and buggies up!!! Not joking…

Funny thing though, even though HOT-ROX was the most expensive there, there were only 2 bottles left on the shelf, 1 if you don’t count the one that was wedged in the back…

Just wanted to let you all know if you run out of HOT-ROX check your local WalMart…

Hey Tim and TC… Any chance of me being able to pick up some Grow! at WalMart soon??? That’d be AWESOME!!!

But the ones I’ve heard of at Wal-Mart are normal strength, in smaller bottles with less pill-count and more expensive than else where on the internet.

right, the Maximum Strength on here is much stronger and less then 2 times the cost… Much better deal to buy direct. As for the Grow!, I know that Vitamin shoppe sells it. It is $38 a tub. Again much better to buy it direct.

[quote]Diablo9845 wrote:
But the ones I’ve heard of at Wal-Mart are normal strength, in smaller bottles with less pill-count and more expensive than else where on the internet.[/quote]

Does that go for Fahrenheit too, or is it actually a full strength formula available at Walmart?

I’ve checked this site and I can’t find the option to purchase Fahrenheit here, and I don’t want to get some regular strength shit for my girl anywhere else on the net if I don’t have too.

The search feature wasn’t working when I attempted to search and Fahrenheit isn’t on the list of supplements on the home page. Where can I get Fahrenheit for my girl at full strength? Thanks in advance.

[quote]JHTJ wrote:
Does that go for Fahrenheit too, or is it actually a full strength formula available at Walmart?

I’ve checked this site and I can’t find the option to purchase Fahrenheit here, and I don’t want to get some regular strength shit for my girl anywhere else on the net if I don’t have too.

The search feature wasn’t working when I attempted to search and Fahrenheit isn’t on the list of supplements on the home page. Where can I get Fahrenheit for my girl at full strength? Thanks in advance.
[/quote]

JHTJ, there’s only one version of Fahrenheit, so it’s the same whether you purchase it at WalMart, Walgrens, or on the Fahrenheit website (F-heit.com).

Your girlfriend may want to check out the F-heit site too. Let us know how she likes it.

Hope that helps!
T-Mag Mod