So I Wake Up This Morning...

…And there are about 15 white tail deer in our front yard. They were there last night too, about 30 of them and 3 or 4 fawns. I could never live in the city.

Another.

Did you eat any of them?

This is a bodybuilding forum ;).

Ha. I would like to, but it’s against the law to shoot with houses nearby. Though I could probably get a loan of some bear traps… haha

They came back 2 or 3 more times since noon. It is a pretty sight looking out your window and seeing deer walking across the lawn. This morning was bitter and they were close enough I could see their breath

I woke up this morning feeling like p.diddy…

In the last 10 years we have had a massive resurgence in turkeys. I see flocks of fifty or more quite often.

They are beautiful when they take flight.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
In the last 10 years we have had a massive resurgence in turkeys. I see flocks of fifty or more quite often.

They are beautiful when they take flight.

[/quote]

They look bad ass on the dinner table too.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
I woke up this morning feeling like p.diddy…[/quote]

Ha.

Was your choice of toothpaste a bottle of Jack?

Do people get killed from hitting mooses or is it the other way around? They seem pretty tuff.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

They look bad ass on the dinner table too.[/quote]

I may find that out next year. The lot of a house I’m in the process of buying butts up to the field of a huge farm where they flock and forrage. I’ll check with the owners to see if I can hunt it.

It would be nice to walk out the back door and get a big ole’ turkey for dinner.

whattup girl.

did boys try to touch your junk? (im guessing yes)

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:
Do people get killed from hitting mooses or is it the other way around? They seem pretty tuff.[/quote]

They did an episode of mythbusters on that …

Northern Ontario Moose.

Another angle

If you were a real T-Man, you would have bum-rushed the whole herd and clubbed one of them to death with your bare hands and then dragged the fucker back to your home in your mouth.

On an unrelated note, I woke up this morning.