So I Realized Something...

[quote]jo3 wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
DouglasJ16 wrote:
I gotta say I can relate LIve, separate the jokers from those who are serious.

For me though, I could care less about what other people are doing, so long as I have 1.) A gym that lets serious lifters lift (which I do) 2.) Bad ass training partners (2) that have the exact mindset you do (which I do).

#2 is just a nice perk, though. So I’m one happy fella.

i honestly like working out with only a few people around. too many people walking around, grabbing plates, making noise, all around just irking me…i dont like it.

training with serious people definately has its perks. training with Detazatoth at a hardcore PLing gym was one of the best times i’ve ever had a gym. i just couldnt see myself training there longterm due to equipment issues.

I actually prefer working out when the gym is busy, as long as the equipment I need isn’t taken. There’s something about seeing a bunch of people lifting heavy that gets me pumped up.

The eye candy is great too (I train at the 24-Hour Fitness near my campus… it’s packed full of college students). Cardio bunnies and girls squatting and doing lying leg curls and ab exercises… I love it.[/quote]

people don’t lift heavy at my gym, except for the bench. they just get in the way. sometimes you have onlookers / cheerleaders because they see doing warmup sets with weight they can’t budge, and you still have 2 more before your final set.

sometimes they get in the way.