So I Got Scammed, Now What?

I recently posted on here for the first time and if you havent read it, basically I got screwed when I ordered a cycle’s worth of HGH and was sent 100000 iu’s of HCG. Being how helpful this forum was for my last post i decided to ask a couple more questions.

I am 6’ 190lbs 11% body fat and I have been working out only for about a year and a half (when i hit college). I am a Pitcher with draft potential and I just wanted something that would speed up my strength process being that I started lifting so late in my carreer, which is why I ordered HGH.

I just want to know what people recommend I should take, what works the best and what not. I am ignorant to the anabolic world, except for all the research I’ve done on HGH before I ordered it. Sorry for the long post and Thank you all for your time.

NewKid

Out of curiosity, since you say you have draft potential, means you’re pretty good, right? So, would it be smart to be taking AAS/HGH? Do they not test for that kind of stuff at the elite levels of NCAA competition?

[quote]tico1028 wrote:
Out of curiosity, since you say you have draft potential, means you’re pretty good, right? So, would it be smart to be taking AAS/HGH? Do they not test for that kind of stuff at the elite levels of NCAA competition? [/quote]

My thoughts exactly.

Since your ignorant to the anabolic world as you put it maybe its time to put your ignorance aside and start researching that if that is what you are now into.

Id also think that most people that are in professional sports do not take GH in order to increase strength as you have implied.

You will see much more of a strength increase from ASS use over GH any day of the week.

There’s no practical test yet to test for HGH effectively and college tests are easy to beat if you use short esters.

Honestly man I think you should look into GHRP-6. I know of a few baseball players who use it, for cost effective reasons, and basically report GH related effects, mainly joint and shoulder pain relief and recovery. It’s banned but there’s no test for it and you can get it legally through research supply companies.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
… increase from ASS …[/quote]

lol u said ass

I recently transfered to a Division III school from a Division I school because of my ill mother. And this school if very low status because of its very young baseball program so there is very limiting testing, and we are going into the summer aswell so testing if very uncommon. And HGH is undetectable. So thats why I wanted to take something.

Dean Do you have any good Links on the GHRP-6 ?

[quote]Newkid117 wrote:
basically I got screwed [/quote]

Welcome to the club