So I Bulked. What Now?

I just need some small dietary suggestions or maybe some training options i could take advantage of. I gained 13lbs And now i am wondering what to do with this mass. This is the first bit of progress i have had on any bulk attempt(have been moving and no access to quality nutrition). I am definitely green on how i should change my macro uptake to maintain this weight and lose fat.

Also i realize its not a large bulk. But i have no AAS. all my gains have come slow until now.

Also need some critique. i know my front delts suck ass and im not sure what to do. coming off big weight loss so skin sucks.

How much do you weigh? How much do you bench and squat?

Screw bulking and cutting. Focus on getting a diet based around meat, vegetables, and protein. Then lift harder and get stronger.

It doesn’t look like you lift. If that’s the case the answer is to GET STRONGER.

Yeah, cut some fat off. That’s unnecessary to carry. Then, start slowly “reverse dieting,” which entails slowly adding calories back into the mix.

Continue eating so that you’re gaining good, slow weight week in and week out. Get stronger during this time on every single thing you do. Don’t give “bulk” and “cut” mentality so much focus.

I weigh 182 currently. I havent flat benched in a few months. my incline is like 155x8 at best. cant squat because of hip problems. (suggested by chiropractor) Leg Pressed 500X10 last week.
Im not trying to focus too much on the phases. Just mainly desire more strength. So ill make my attempts at that.

[quote]Swolatron420000 wrote:
I weigh 182 currently. I havent flat benched in a few months. my incline is like 155x8 at best. cant squat because of hip problems. (suggested by chiropractor) Leg Pressed 500X10 last week.
Im not trying to focus too much on the phases. Just mainly desire more strength. So ill make my attempts at that.[/quote]

I see. In that case, keep going - and try adding in /three\ sessions of cardio per week, 15-20 minutes. Nothing crazy, but it will never hurt to do HIIT one of those days (I promise.) Do them after your lifting, always. An alternative is also taking morning walks, if distanced a good amount of time between that and lifting.

You’ll see a few things,

1.) Your body will need more calories to sustain growth. =Gflux principle, eat more and look good.
2.) You will notice a lot of positive benefit to lifting with a good cardiovascular capacity.
3.) Your body will just start firing on all cylinders and you’ll probably see some great progress as your work capacity grows.