So How Would You React?

Say you’ve got a guy like this calling for the death of Americans, Jews, and other infidels living next door to you and the authorities won’t do anything. He hasn’t done anything violent (yet). What do you do, if anything? BTW, he’s “Inshallahshaheed” (lit. "A Martyr, God Willing), who we’ve discussed before.

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=videolandingpage&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=1156898&referralPlaylistId=undefined

I would not be willing to take the risk that he may eventually get some type of weapon at some stage in the distant future.

So I would do the only rational thing and launch a pre-emptive nuclear attack on his house.

[quote]Regular Gonzalez wrote:
I would not be willing to take the risk that he may eventually get some type of weapon at some stage in the distant future.

So I would do the only rational thing and launch a pre-emptive nuclear attack on his house.

[/quote]

Where’ll you get the Uranium and TNT to build one?

Ahh relax fellas. I’m sure DHS is probably keeping an eye on him. If he gets too serious, I wouldn’t be surprised if his credit goes to shit, his identity gets “stolen”, his passport gets “lost” and his bank account gets “liquidated”, ha ha ha.

I’ve always hoped our government can do sneaky snake shit like that to its citizens that it doesn’t like.

Nuke it from orbit, just to be sure.

Is what I’d do.

Does anyone else find the concept of waging Jihad against the West from your parents basement amusing?

I can’t say that I trust the Fox take on this though. Does anyone have a link to the actual website?

I can’t say that I trust the Fox take on this though. Does anyone have a link to the actual website? [/quote]

Pat started a thread about it a while back.

Gas leak and explosion while he was asleep? How sad.

LR

Does anyone else find the concept of waging Jihad against the West from your parents basement amusing?

I can’t say that I trust the Fox take on this though. Does anyone have a link to the actual website?

[/quote]

it used to be revolution.muslimpad.com

yes, I do find it amusing for several reasons. 1. He can’t grow a beard as well as the other mujahideen. This is probably because he’s spending so much time in his parent’s basement getting pudgy that his testosterone levels have dropped below that of a women, while his estrogen levels and cortisol levels have risen. 2. He’s a pudgy internet mujahideen. 3. He looks completely harmless, aside from actual mujahideen he might know, which is sort of the problem with having him in your neighborhood.

He’s sort of like the short, fat annoying kid you would always have to beat up in junior high for smarting off who might have a bigger older brother or tough friends.

I prefer psychotics to be a loud as possible because they are easier to spot that way.

[quote]gatesoftanhauser wrote:
Ahh relax fellas. I’m sure DHS is probably keeping an eye on him. If he gets too serious, I wouldn’t be surprised if his credit goes to shit, his identity gets “stolen”, his passport gets “lost” and his bank account gets “liquidated”, ha ha ha.

I’ve always hoped our government can do sneaky snake shit like that to its citizens that it doesn’t like.[/quote]

Funny, I find that to be the most frightening possible scenario. Who the government “likes” at any given moment is one of the most fickle standards ever.

As for this dumbass calling for death to americans from behind his mommy’s skirt, we can only hope that he grows the balls to say it out on the street sometime, preferably in the company of several of those jingoist rednecks we all seem to hate so much until they are needed.

Isn’t “calling for the death” of civilians (Americans, Jews or otherwise) illegal in the UK?

It appears someone in Samir Khan’s neighborhood reacted to him:
http://revolution.muslimpad.com/2008/06/05/response-to-a-disbeliever-spreading-mischief-in-my-neighborhood/

Some of the comments by Khan are insightful, especially the part about hoping the mujahideen establish Shari’ah in America.

Does anyone else find the concept of waging Jihad against the West from your parents basement amusing?[/quote]

When you put it like that, he sounds like a sociopathic loser.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Isn’t “calling for the death” of civilians (Americans, Jews or otherwise) illegal in the UK?[/quote]

As islamified as the UK is getting, it’s probably welcome and encouraged these days. Somehow in recent years Brittan has make a sharp left turn down Fucked up and Idiotic street. Cameras everywhere, everybody is being watched except for the radicals, etc.

[quote]pat wrote:
As islamified as the UK is getting, it’s probably welcome and encouraged these days.[/quote]

Care to elaborate? How can it be “probably welcome and encouraged”?

Agreed. Blair is quite possibly the worst thing to ever happen to Britain.

My point exactly. A government that’s looking to lock up people for a month on mere suspicions would surely not shrink in the face of an open threat of violence.

It is very likely that the UK has laws to prosecute people “calling for the death” of civilians. Which brings me to questioning what this guy actually said or wrote.

So…all the busts, arrests and such are just for the show?

Or do you live in an alternate reality?

Call the FBI tell them what he is up to, then leave it to them.

Samir Khan’s house

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
Samir Khan’s house[/quote]

I’d like to know what the point in posting that was.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:
Samir Khan’s house

I’d like to know what the point in posting that was.[/quote]

Entertainment!