So How Did Your Week Start?

Anyone know the name of movie where chris rocks scalps a guy???

Basterds.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
[/quote]
In my house the kid deserved it.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Basterds.[/quote]

Your calling the indians basterds or the movie is called basterds??

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Well…mine was good…I wasn’t scalped by a leopard…

I have been fighting a migraine that feels bit like that, but worse.

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Basterds.[/quote]

Your calling the indians basterds or the movie is called basterds??[/quote]

That was directed at ID and Stern for busting my stones for my grammatical error.

[quote]KrohDaddi wrote:
[/quote]
Guy ain’t too bright, is he?

LOVE that GIF.

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:
Anyone know the name of movie where chris rocks scalps a guy???[/quote]

Nurse Betty.

[quote]bond james bond wrote:

I have that GIF, also.

My wife said “That tiger got more air than Jordan” when she saw that.

FUCKIN’ TIGER MAN!

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]bond james bond wrote:

I have that GIF, also.

My wife said “That tiger got more air than Jordan” when she saw that.[/quote]

lol!

There is a docu I saw a few years ago where a lion in a dead sleep in the middle of the day leeps ten twelve feet straight up to snag a antelope stupid enough to run over top of the litter and mom. Even the guide was blown away. Can’t find the clip, it was amazing.

[quote]KrohDaddi wrote:
[/quote]

You mess with the bull you get the horns.

I find it interesting… some of the views of man vs beast here. A few years ago I commented on a vid of a dude messing with a wild cat. The cat fucked the dude up inside the cab of his own truck. My comments sided with the cat (similar to what Nards stated^). The entire forum came down on me like a meteor shower! Everyone took the man’s side as if I was a traitor or some shit.

I still stand by my opinion. Nature has surprising powers. Take them on at your own risk.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Basterds.[/quote]

Your calling the indians basterds or the movie is called basterds??[/quote]

That was directed at ID and Stern for busting my stones for my grammatical error.[/quote]

lol

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
I find it interesting… some of the views of man vs beast here. A few years ago I commented on a vid of a dude messing with a wild cat. The cat fucked the dude up inside the cab of his own truck. My comments sided with the cat (similar to what Nards stated^). The entire forum came down on me like a meteor shower! Everyone took the man’s side as if I was a traitor or some shit.

I still stand by my opinion. Nature has surprising powers. Take them on at your own risk.[/quote]

+1 here. I learned at an early age you don’t fuck with animals. I’ve got snake, cat, and dog bite scars to prove it and I never once felt that the animal was at fault. Not once. It didn’t stop me from being angry and upset, but if you go poking at things with natural weapons then expect to get hurt. If you don’t have that kind of common sense about you when dealing with animals then you’re just plain stupid at a very fundamental level and deserve everything you get.

Now a guy, in the city, chatting with his wife on his mobile suddenly getting scalped by a leopard is another thing entirely. That’s terrible fuckin luck that is.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

I still stand by my opinion. Nature has surprising powers. Take them on at your own risk.[/quote]

I think it is good to remember we are part of the food web. Stripped of our tools/shelters/weapons, we are.not all that near the top, either.

Completely unrelated, I saw a great show on a killer whale attack on a great white shark. The killer whale had just eaten (whale watched watched and recorded the action) sensed the shark, bumrushed it and when the shark was dazed it flipped the shark upside-down and held it there. Scientist figured out afterwards that shark go limp when flipped on their backs. The killer whale held it still long enough for the shark to drown. Then it ripped it apart. All the whites left that feeding area for the year. Cool show.

Shit just wait nature here comes your arch nemesis.