T Nation

So How Did Your Week Start?

Well…mine was good…I wasn’t scalped by a leopard…

First I was like LOL.

Then I was like WTF.

Yeah…that’s fuckin brutal!!! Only in India…

Ahhhh yes, don’t mess wit the kitty.

Ooft some of the other pictures further down are brutal indeed. Imagine just chatting away on your cellphone when WOOOOOSH - yer scalp is suddenly in your eyes. =/

Why didn’t the cameraman drop his camera and try to help? Maybe punch it in the spleen or something…I don’t know.

Asia just seems to have some different weird fucked up idea of what is a safe thing to do.

That thing was PISSED.

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Why didn’t the cameraman drop his camera and try to help? Maybe punch it in the spleen or something…I don’t know.[/quote]

The cameraman probably would’ve been one of the diseased if he got anywhere near that cat.

Compared to other big cats, I always thought of leopards as relatively small. Next to that man, the cat is much bigger than I expected. I wouldn’t want to take it on hand-to-hand.

Or…hand-to-claw

[quote]Dr J wrote:
Compared to other big cats, I always thought of leopards as relatively small. Next to that man, the cat is much bigger than I expected. I wouldn’t want to take it on hand-to-hand.

Or…hand-to-claw[/quote]
I believe leopards are the #1 man-killing cat on earth.

[quote]HG Thrower wrote:

[quote]Dr J wrote:

Or…hand-to-claw[/quote]
I believe leopards are the #1 man-killing cat on earth.[/quote]

Right after infected Vaginas.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Why didn’t the cameraman drop his camera and try to help? Maybe punch it in the spleen or something…I don’t know.[/quote]

The cameraman probably would’ve been one of the diseased if he got anywhere near that cat.[/quote]

Diseased?

Deceased?

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:

[quote]HG Thrower wrote:

[quote]Dr J wrote:

Or…hand-to-claw[/quote]
I believe leopards are the #1 man-killing cat on earth.[/quote]

Right after infected Vaginas.[/quote]

hahah or ‘deceased vaginas’? :smiley:

Bah Dwarfy beat me to it ^^

[quote]Dr J wrote:

Or…hand-to-claw[/quote]

You might be thinking the jaguar…little smaller than leopard. But man…fucking leopards are considered pound for pound strongest big cats. Dragging kills that triple its body-weight up trees is some serious GPP…lol.

Badly but not THAT badly.

[quote]big nurse wrote:
Badly but not THAT badly.[/quote]

Well, I suppose a nurse would be an expert on injuries.