So How About That Rain?

I live in a very sunny area and I’m starting to think it’s just not for me.

I want rain and wind and clouds damnit.

So how’s the rain where you’re from?

I’m from Long Island and the rain here isn’t that great… it seems like when I was younger the rain/ thunder storms were epic. now they seem like thunder for 20 minutes some downpour and that’s it…

I love a good storm once in a while. especially when I’m in my garage working out with loud music and thunder and lightning 5 feet away.

I live in the tropics. Right on the equator. Its called Brunei… Go find a globe and run ur finger on the equator while spinning. you will see it. =p

i don’t want it to rain, i just washed my car

Come to Vancouver, British Columbia it’s worse than Victoria ware I live, we’ll cure what ails you!

What’s this “Sun” of which you speak?

[quote]Renton wrote:
What’s this “Sun” of which you speak?[/quote]

HAHA exactly.

But look oustide mate, the weather is good here for a change.

That guy’s a douche…

[quote]rsg wrote:
Renton wrote:
What’s this “Sun” of which you speak?

HAHA exactly.

But look oustide mate, the weather is good here for a change.[/quote]

o u t s i d e . . . o u t s i d e ? . . . I remember . . . M U S T stop posting on T-Nation…

Going on 4 or 5 days straight where its rained at least a little bit during the day.

I drove over the bridge yesterday and it was raining.

When I looked at the water it made it hard to drive.

winter in australia, rained this morning for a bit in melbourne, now its been settled since i started work

You can always move to Seattle.

Or fucking Houston. Its like a damn monsoon.

100 degrees here today.

Autumn is my favorite season.

Sounds like I need to take a trip back to the old country!

Today it rained but was still sunny out. Anyone ever have that happen? I thought “hey it looks nice outside” , go out, get rained on. what the hell.

[quote]Blaze_108 wrote:
Today it rained but was still sunny out. Anyone ever have that happen? I thought “hey it looks nice outside” , go out, get rained on. what the hell. [/quote]

isnt that called “the devil is marrying”? i think the japanese have the same saying, except with a fox demon

[quote]Blaze_108 wrote:
Today it rained but was still sunny out. Anyone ever have that happen? I thought “hey it looks nice outside” , go out, get rained on. what the hell. [/quote]

Someone was pissing out of a plane.