So Here I Am

I have always been on the high metabolism end of the spectrum and have been athletic all my life. Im looking to gain about 20lbs in the next year, what im asking here is, where should i develop and what areas do i lack most? i cant adequatly, subjectively analize myself so comment away! I have a thick skin so speak your mind. Oh and BTW i dont have leg pics yet but i will soon enough. PS i have a video on there but you need flash to view it…

your right bicep looks a lot bigger than the left I would work on that

You have a good base, now its a case of eat, train and sleep and lots of it

plenty of compound exersices, plenty of protien you will do great

I don’t know if this is a pet peeve of others but does it bother you when someone is really thin and always says ‘I have a high metabolism…yet I don’t really eat either’ This is not directed at you OP, just you said it and those words alone strike a cord with me for some reason.

Lacking muscles in comparsion to your lean body would be, biceps-left looks bigger-, lats, abs-start adding some weighted sit ups and some incline sit ups-, traps-do more shrugs ext- I’m going to guess legs also you didn’t show them.

Whats your training looking like now? I would suggest lifting a lot heavier if your not already-I notice a lot of thin people tend to want to do really high reps for some reason- Make sure your doing, deadlifts, pull ups, rows, squats, bench, dips, push press-military press- and of course curls ;).

Triceps,shoulders,chest,and most of back look alright imo, I gave you a 3-fairly balanced yet too small, might seem low but look at other scores really solid physiques only pull out a 8 =/- I would get 2x bodyweight protein for starters and a lot more calories.

Oh and Squats and Milk

haha yeah i know what dbyour saying about the not eating thing. I have not had the best diet in the past, its just recently that i have cleaned it up and started adding calories/protein ect. Its interesting that you mentioned my abs as lacking shizen, i would have thought it would be my arms moreso, but thanks for the comments.

oh and right now im doing around 8-10 reps 3-4 sets for most of my excersizes w/ exceptins being lat pull downs (8-12) and flat DB bench (6-10).

Back- lat pull downs/seated cable pulls/DB bent over rows.
Bis- Preacher, hammer, iso curls

Chest- Flat DB bench/ DB flys/ DB inclines/ Cable crossovers
Tris- Rope press downs/ Iso one arm press dwns/ scull crushers/ over head DB press

Shoulders- Military press/ lateral raises/ rear lateral raises/ shrugsDB

Legs- Squats/ Dead lift/ Leg extensions/ Calf raises… and thats about it

ps… my leg pics i just uploaded to my main page, i couldnt add them to this thread for some reason!!!

[quote]skinny9743 wrote:
haha yeah i know what your saying about the not eating thing. I have not had the best diet in the past, its just recently that i have cleaned it up and started adding calories/protein ect. Its interesting that you mentioned my abs as lacking shizen, i would have thought it would be my arms moreso, but thanks for the comments.[/quote]

Could be lighting they just seemed kind of small-like you do lots of sit ups just no weight, like doing tons of push ups will give you some definition in chest but it will still look small-. Looks like you might have pretty symmetrical abs just need to bring them out more. More people will want to see legs-don’t want chicken legs-, and what kind of program your on.

and holy shit my biceps are out of proportion. cant believe i never noticed that

[quote]skinny9743 wrote:
and holy shit my biceps are out of proportion. cant believe i never noticed that[/quote]

not to worry my right is 1 inch bigger than my left

Funny, eales says your right is bigger and shizen says your left is bigger. I think eales meant to say left though. And I don’t think it’s MUCH bigger, just a little.

Definitely solid base. Just remember 75% (and we can all argue about the percentages) of getting big is eating big.

And how long have you been on that routine? If it’s been a while or you’re not progressing it might be a good idea to switch up the exercises or the set/rep scheme.

I gave you a 4 because you are pretty lean but you’re still pretty skinny. It’s ok, I fall in the same category, just a little bigger and a little less lean.